Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. Having been bragging last week that all she was drinking lately was Savitar as it's absolutely insaaaaannnnne.....let's see if that continues or she magically starts drinking something else equally insaaaaannnnne.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she was probably doing paid sponsorship with savitar and is one of their investors , I also think she ended her contract with bulk in order to promote this new brand because she wouldn’t be able to promote both since they’d be competitors. very Dumb decision to make .. she’s literally devoted her whole life to a guy she’s met for 5 minutes and literally ignored everyone who said he was a big time cheat / duck boy !

I've had a look at the company documents online and the only two shareholders are him and his brother however his brother holds significant control. Yes, Saffron may be an investor but we can't find that out .

The thing is from the non business side which really screws her ;

1. That's now twice she's gone to Dubai and she's ended it with a boy - once because she cheated and now because he seemingly has.

2. If they were really committed to one another she'd of moved there. She's too attached to her own family - even her Mum recently was like please come home - from Dubai - when she joked about staying there.

Until she untethers from her family, she will not have a successful relationship. This is a woman who wouldn't spend Christmas with the man she LOVED as she didn't want to upset her parents.

3. It is in all seriousness some karma here because she was the one involved in an affair with that Love Island bloke - yet she had zero remorse then. Now she's blocking people and blocking comments who dare call her out.

She is a cowardly narcissist and this is a wake up call for her. The world isn't multi-coloured Dior hand bags and showing off to the world - it's being dumped bc he could see through you, Saffron.

Reactions: 24
I think she was probably doing paid sponsorship with savitar and is one of their investors , I also think she ended her contract with bulk in order to promote this new brand because she wouldn’t be able to promote both since they’d be competitors. very Dumb decision to make .. she’s literally devoted her whole life to a guy she’s met for 5 minutes and literally ignored everyone who said he was a big time cheat / duck boy !
Wow! I didn’t realise all this regarding the drinks company. And dropping Bulk!?🫣🫣🫣 Omg what a terrible financial and career mistake! She’ll probably be picked up by another brand like myprotein but to be seen to be safe flaky won’t be a good look. She’ll be fine though!

This is all very cringe. Makes you wonder about her mental capacity. Can’t let your love life rule your career, same way you wouldn’t in an office. She’s made daft mistakes, big learning curve for her!

Reactions: 10
Saffron Barker #23 Split up with her boyfriend but has his initials on a tatt, what a tw*t

Straight to the point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s deleted the breakup comments on instagram 🤔
Bet she realised in spite of everything, it’s very childish and making the situation worse. Tbf we’ve all done silly things when angry we regret. This is on a whopper level though 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Saffron Barker #23 if he wanted to he would… cheat after you got his name tattooed x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20240307_110020_Instagram.jpg

National Girl Child Day is actually only an Indian thing and it's celebrated in January. What she wants is International Day of the Girl Child, and that's not until October, and it's not about having a daughter either. Educate yourself Wendy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Twitter likes never lie! I’m sorry but this is so hilarious, I hope Ana serves her some humble pie for all the bragging and shady behaviour towards her from saffron because she had a bf
IMG_5277.jpeg
IMG_5278.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Desperation at its finest 😩 what is posting this achieving? Girl as harsh as it is, he clearly didn’t want you, posting this won’t change that.
this is wild, i don't get it though, some of those likes are from 2 days ago and wasn't it only yesterday he commented on her post about the tattoo
Twitter likes are shown in order of you liking them. Although it was tweeted 2 days ago, she would’ve only just liked it

Attachments

Reactions: 18
i would honestly have loved to have been a fly on the wall in dubai when this all went down, the fact they were clearly fine 24 hours ago and now have each other blocked i NEED to know what happened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
this is wild, i don't get it though, some of those likes are from 2 days ago and wasn't it only yesterday he commented on her post about the tattoo
On Twitter if you like a post that was posted on January 10th for example then it’ll say in the corner of the post January 10th it won’t show the date you liked it on so even if you liked the post on march 2nd for example , in your likes it wont show when you liked it so it will look like you liked in on January 10th when actually you liked it 2 months later. In her Twitter likes most of the posts have been liked last night and today cause after reading this thread yesterday about what happened I went to her Twitter to be nosy if she’d liked anything to could spill tea on what happened and I looked her Twitter again just now and she’s liked more posts today than she hasn’t liked last night. I know it’s confusing when you see posts in her likes that say march 5th on them but she only liked those today it’s just the date never changes it always says the date the tweet was posted and not the date someone liked it. If you keep looking at her Twitter like you’ll notice how it works.

Reactions: 5
I clearly need to read back on what I've missed!! They've split up? 😂 I'm shocked, I thought they were destined to be together, I mean, she even created pictures of their babies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i would honestly have loved to have been a fly on the wall in dubai when this all went down, the fact they were clearly fine 24 hours ago and now have each other blocked i NEED to know what happened
Isn't this just so childish though? You have a blazing row or whatever with your partner and your first thought is oh I must block him? What does that achieve? Such weird and immature behaviour

Reactions: 14
Things that will keep Saffron up at night:

- The fact she got a man’s initials tattooed only for him to be cheating on her
- Sending him pictures of engagement rings
- Making and posting pictures of their AI children
- Collaborating on a business venture together after being together less than 6 months
- Proclaiming she had the best man on her podcast LOUD AND CLEAR
- Hard launching him and pinning the photo
- Claiming she was moving continents for this man

In summary, she looks like a bit of a mug now let’s be honest. The best thing to do would be to address it on the podcast as it is a relationship podcast and she’s spent the last few months bragging about him. If the podcast goes dark or she just avoids the topic, that is so lame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Isn't this just so childish though? You have a blazing row or whatever with your partner and your first thought is oh I must block him? What does that achieve? Such weird and immature behaviour
honestly makes me think it must have been something unforgivable that she knew they wouldn't work through such as cheating. but i agree, definitely immature to go from being fine to blocked in such a short amount of time, for her sake i hope that tattoo is just temporary otherwise what the duck

Reactions: 10
there's no coming back from this now getting back together and hoping people didn't notice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
there's no coming back from this now getting back together and hoping people didn't notice lol

Dailymail gets their info from tattle!? They used the same screenshots in that article but credited it to her IG. But you can see from the likes it’s from the poster a few pages back.

DM comments on it are harsh!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.