Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s had his initials tattooed on her lmaooo albeit bleeping tiny but still omg 🤣
WHAT. This is crazy and dare I say slightly manipulative. The desperation pouring off this woman. They are so young, so new and in a tenuous long distance relationship. Chances are they will not get married so what the duck is she doing 😧

Reactions: 37
Whether that’s a real tattoo or temporary it’s still such a weird and desperate thing to do in my opinion 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She is SPRUNG, I feel this trip was to purely to post ‘thirst traps’

Reactions: 24
If they’re so into each other, wouldn’t you think she’d have been over to visit instead of this Dubai trip? Money isn’t an issue. Agree it’s just an op to take bikini shots, I’m sure she’s sending him all sorts to get attention because it’s clearly one sided.

I wouldn’t care only to laugh at it all but I hate the way she treats Ana, her so called best friend. I find it almost upsetting to look on at. Saffron is the biggest two faced mean girl! I know Ana isn’t perfect but my heart aches for her surrounded by all these users. She’s very easily led and doesn’t have a solid support system behind her. She’s completely lost, I feel when she’s older she’ll wise up and look back on her teens and 20s realising how abusive her friends were.

Reactions: 22
Imagine if Ana had a boyfriend for 5mins and got a tattoo she'd be the first on her high horse judging her!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
looks like he has deleted the photos of them together on his account as well… wtf is going on?! 🤣 i’m sorry but if they’ve broken up just as she got his initials tattooed then that’s hilarious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Yes! They have…

He’s also deleted his tattoo comment. 👀🍿
My guess is that she’s gone and had the tattoo done whilst on holiday and she’s called him all excited and probably asked him to get her initials but he said hellll no and now she’s upset , they’ve argued and maybe called it quits already ?
---
Is Dubai like a curse for her whenever she’s in a relationship lol , same thing happened when she was with Tyler ( she allegedly cheated on him ) whilst in Dubai which led to their breakup and now her and Louis seem to be over all whilst she’s .. in Dubai lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.