Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am here for the TEA. I’m sorry but I’m cringing for her so hard if they’ve broken up already after she basically said she was going to move to America to be with him😭

He must have cheated? Seems the only plausible reason to break up so suddenly?
Thing is I don’t think she did - I think she - and him - were more dedicated to their careers than each other
---
She’s now reposting poor me poor me narcissistic stuff on Instagram.
---
can’t believe he’s cheated whilst out in America !! But I’m not surprised we all said it wouldn’t last he just seemed like a boy instead of a man in my eyes. shes only got herself to blame cause she moves too quick in a relationship .. girls only known him for 5 minutes , the way she looks down her nose at ana and her choice of relationships well she must be so embarrassed now
It’s the way in the valentines post she was basically saying she has the best bf

Question - how did she find out he was cheating do you think????

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Libby has also unfollowed.

t’s sad in the sense she will give someone the world, and let them take it. She needs to stop getting attached so quickly and becoming this obsessed. Telling someone you’ll move countries for them after not even being together for 3 months is insanity 😵 She has really done herself over here by making their relationship so public

• Sad
Reactions: 41
If they’ve actually split up* the tattoo is just eeeeek. You can come back from the rest by blaming it on the folly of youth but the tattoo and the joint business venture 😬 I don’t believe she’d have done either without running them by Wendy - what sort of motherly advice is she dishing out? They’re both so desperate for her to bag a famous boyfriend that they can’t see the wood for the trees

*l’m so jaded I can’t rule out publicity stunt just yet

Reactions: 28
If they’ve actually split up* the tattoo is just eeeeek. You can come back from the rest by blaming it on the folly of youth but the tattoo and the joint business venture 😬 I don’t believe she’d have done either without running them by Wendy - what sort of motherly advice is she dishing out? They’re both so desperate for her to bag a famous boyfriend that they can’t see the wood for the trees

Omg the joint business 🤣🤣🤣 forgot about that one. Didn’t think it could get much worse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am so embarrassed for her. Everyone knew it wouldn’t work out. You could tell he wasn’t into her that much and he’s known to be a cheat. This is the same girl who kept reposting proposals on TikTok for him to see. She really needs to move slow with her next boyfriend instead of rush into things. Maybe don’t be with someone so famous either? Just get with Tyler atp, he’s waiting for you saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve thought about this as well, but Saffron’s obsessed with portraying the “perfect” life and her being number one in everybody’s life because she’s so important and special. I can’t imagine her faking a breakup because she’d have to either: a.) say that it was a real breakup but they’ve got back together (in a few days/weeks/whatever). Everyone would be pointing out that she’s/they’re not perfect and love’s young dream after all, which she’d hate, or b.) say that it was a fake breakup for a laugh. No one would believe her, though - she’d look like she’s trying to save face. Again, people would no longer be jealous of her / believe the facade she puts on.

So what would be the point? I’m clearly overthinking it. 😂

Reactions: 11
I would have only thought it was a publicity stunt if it wasn’t so obvious that they weren't going to last

Reactions: 4
Surely if it was a publicity stunt she wouldn’t be liking comments about him cheating as it looks bad on him. Has to be real

Reactions: 16
Been less than 30 days hasn’t it, so hopefully she’s kept the receipts for his team T-shirts she bought and she can get a refund. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s also just unfollowed Savitar Drinks! Her literal new business! Stop the drama is fab I’m loving this! 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I saw saffron 2 nights ago in Dubai at the club and she is way prettier irl! I was very surprised - Somehow her photos don’t do her the best justice

edit: I have just caught up on the thread and that’s sad tbh he’s probably ruined her holiday 🫠 I feel for her now. She did leave quite early

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Karma's a witch Sarren, get well soon 😘

Oh oh but it's ok. Sarren would NEVER want another female to feel the way she is right now.

Reactions: 14
She’s also just unfollowed Savitar Drinks! Her literal new business! Stop the drama is fab I’m loving this! 🤩
Just on the Savitar Drinks ... she must've been like well I'll get a financial kick back and be seen to support Him. The idea that it is BOTH their company is not true at all given on companies house him and his brother are listed as the sole directors - Saffron isn't anywhere on the companies house files so to advertise it as it is her business is false. All she probably got is a financial kick back hence why she's able to drop them so easily.

Reactions: 8
Just on the Savitar Drinks ... she must've been like well I'll get a financial kick back and be seen to support Him. The idea that it is BOTH their company is not true at all given on companies house him and his brother are listed as the sole directors - Saffron isn't anywhere on the companies house files so to advertise it as it is her business is false. All she probably got is a financial kick back hence why she's able to drop them so easily.
They were planning on bringing something else out together, Savitar is just Louis and his brother

Reactions: 3
I think she was probably doing paid sponsorship with savitar and is one of their investors , I also think she ended her contract with bulk in order to promote this new brand because she wouldn’t be able to promote both since they’d be competitors. very Dumb decision to make .. she’s literally devoted her whole life to a guy she’s met for 5 minutes and literally ignored everyone who said he was a big time cheat / duck boy !

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.