Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear oh dear

you know what happened last time she was in Dubai - got drunk and cheated on Tyler . Maybe the same has happened ?

Reactions: 17
He must’ve been weirded out by the tattoo. She was intense before this but this has to be the final straw? He’s also no longer tagged in the birthday post she did for him. It’s actually crazy and not normal how much she’s dived into this head first.

Reactions: 34
One of them must have blocked the other because all interactions are gone ? Wtaf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Mateeeeee can u imagine her rn crying in Dubai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute tit hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Mateeeeee can u imagine her rn crying in Dubai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute tit hahaha
Yeah she’s probably ugly crying to Harriet as we speak.

I actually can’t believe this has happened omg. The way she made this man her whole personality - even devoting entire podcast episodes to their relationship - just makes the whole thing so much more embarrassing. For the record, I don’t think a breakup is anything to be embarrassed about per se, but she was way too braggy and in everyone’s face with it. Will be interesting to see how she deals with the podcast.

I don’t think the argument was about her tattoo. He had already put a supportive comment about it on her post.

Reactions: 40
has she found out he’s been cheating or something ? Bit extremely to block over an Argument

Reactions: 19
This is toooooooo amusing!!! How silly does she look now if they have broken up?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
has she found out he’s been cheating or something ? Bit extremely to block over an Argument
I'd be surprised he had time to cheat. He is really busy over there from what it seems.

He's not popping up tagged in her posts so she must have blocked him too.

Reactions: 6
How how have they gone from him posting to on her insta to blocked in a few hours?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahahahaha I am dying to know what happened? I mean I shouldn't laugh but she was so obsessed with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can’t stand Saffron and don’t even watch her videos anymore because I physically cannot hack when she does that sing-y voice and her constantly staring at herself in the viewfinder, but I’m desperate to know what’s happened. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
i’m sorry that’s so embarrassing. i’d have to delete my instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m seriously so confused. They know that deleting Instagram pictures and unfollowing each other will cause speculation so it must be something pretty big because I don’t think they would do that over a silly argument because she wants people to think they’re this perfect couple but I’m so confused. How literally in the space of less than a day he’s commenting excited about her tattoo and now there’s no trace???

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.