Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how Veruca thinks she’s going to be an actress when she doesn’t know basic English and pronounces anonmyously as amomonsly?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Saffron in her Christmas Eve/Day vlog today is hilarious, there's a clip where Jed is filming himself and joking around (13.28 onwards) and you can just hear Saffron yelling 'JED, I'm trying to open my presents' and fully glares at him so awkwardly, sees the camera is then back on her so re-positions and smiles to open the present
I was just coming here to write this then saw your comment hahhahaha that was so so awkward and she made herself look like a dick 🤣🤣 going on at him then the fake smile back on her face as she continues to open the presents HAHA

Reactions: 4
Her bum is literally so flat 😭 don’t know who she’s trying to kid. Also she’s using the wall behind her to rest on, the fact gymshark class her as an Athlete is a joke

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Oh wow she changed the caption after I screenshotted it😅 it said before “my 🍑 gains aren’t coming to play this year” 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh wow she changed the caption after I screenshotted it😅 it said before “my 🍑 gains aren’t coming to play this year” 😂
It's now 🍑🍑🍑 pending

And Saffy Babe, you are built like a bus. You will never have an arse you dream of unless you get a non surgical bbl aka butt injections and lie about it because it's technically not surgical 😉

Screenshot_20240106_031827_Chrome.jpg

Butt injection results
1000054605.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys after watching the vlog, I have to say that I’m such a Darren Barker fan lmao. He’s just an unproblematic king 🤣

I also don’t think Imogen is the worst either, at least she has a bit of a personality.

also, they did secret Santa do that they wouldn’t all spend loads but every gift was like a huge brand such as LV, Apple, Saint Lauren, Axel Arigato 😅

• Haha
Guys after watching the vlog, I have to say that I’m such a Darren Barker fan lmao. He’s just an unproblematic king 🤣
also don’t think Imogen is the worst either, at least she has a bit of a personality.
I……..

Imogen is with Jed because she was a Saffon barker fan,
I’m yet to see evidence of a personality. 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not the 2lb dumbbells Saffy babe 🥵 ‘should have heard the original sound of pain’ yeah babe probs because of your tit form
---
Sick of seeing her gymshark shorts pulled so far up her arse to make it look like she’s going to something going on 🤣 I give her and her boyfriend 1 year tops

Attachments

• Haha

I also don’t think Imogen is the worst either, at least she has a bit of a personality.

also, they did secret Santa do that they wouldn’t all spend loads but every gift was like a huge brand such as LV, Apple, Saint Lauren, Axel Arigato 😅
Jeff was saved with Secret Santa as he's doing good from what he said in Saf vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jed literally thinking he’s a chef on Tik tok making basic meals gives me the ick

Off topic but does anyone else think Saffrons dad is the double of Verne Troyer 🤣
IMG_1252.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
She said she’s not happy with her body.

I’ve seriously never known anyone to train as much as she does to 1. Not be happy with how they look and 2. To not have any results.

It’s sad really, I think she should take up another hobby. The obsession with gym, to be strength training incorrectly and to still be at the same fitness level as you were years ago. In Ana’s words ‘it’s giving not working’

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.