Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only personally known one girl to do that, even went out of her way to buy the ring herself and place it in his pocket forcing him to propose. She’s single now, as you can imagine 🤣. Looks like the route Saf is taking!
When will she learn things like that happen naturally not with millions of hints and ring preferences sent after only a few months
It just says she desperate and doesn't care who knows it
As someone pointed out she made her NYE party look like an engagement and changed videos thumbnails to her kissing her Bf

Run for the hills before she's off buying wedding dresses and booking venues 🤣😬

Reactions: 8
How much do we think he earns roughly? Assume she still earns miles more than him

Reactions: 1
Watched Sarren's TikTok and all the Barker tribe are watching Louis play rugby. Great, good to see them supporting Sarren's boyfriend, however I always feel there's an ulterior motive with this fame-hungry family... they desperately want to be famous in the mainstream realm, not only on YouTube.

Heads up Sarren, a man likes to be the chaser and not be chased in most circumstances.

Reactions: 10
Some of saff's old videos came up on my youtube and it's crazyyy how different she looks. Literally none of wendy in her at all she's just all darren, normally there is at least a hint of the other parent but she's actually just his twin lols

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why people like her lie about having work done. I’d respect her more if she just owned it but you don’t get drastic face and body changes just from going to the gym, as she likes to make it seem, fillers and clear photo tuning achieve how she looks. I hope young girls that follow her learn it’s all adjusted and fake, absolutely nothing to be influenced by.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why people like her lie about having work done. I’d respect her more if she just owned it but you don’t get drastic face and body changes just from going to the gym, as she likes to make it seem, fillers and clear photo tuning achieve how she looks. I hope young girls that follow her learn it’s all adjusted and fake, absolutely nothing to be influenced by.
I don’t know what you mean!! Look how full her top lip is here!? Deffo no filler!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's earning as much as she used to, her 1 second of fame is clearly on the way out

Reactions: 1
Remember when she had a primark range that was discounted pretty much the day after it came out 😂😂

I’ve said this before but her relationship with her dad creeps me out. There’s a weird flirtatious vibe between them that gives me “in need of family therapy” vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That Christmas vlog looked like zero effort had been put into it. There wasn’t even an outro lol Has she given up on YouTube now? Her videos are simply lacking

Reactions: 6
That Christmas vlog looked like zero effort had been put into it. There wasn’t even an outro lol Has she given up on YouTube now? Her videos are simply lacking
she has a boyfriend don’t you know, can you really expect her to do anything but…..

be a girlfriend to “my boyfriend” 🫤 you know she has a boyfriend don’t you??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched a TikTok where she states she’ll be doing the ‘75 hard’ challenge as she has never been confident with her body & has fallen out of love with exercise. I think this needs to be the year she realises that no amount of exercise, food restriction or dieting will change the fact she is naturally quite stocky/boxy. Doing these fad diets aren’t going to magically give her Kate Moss’ figure.

She also said she’d been getting accent training for her aspiring acting career, it’s giving desperate vibes. She is so unlikeable, her acting career will have as much success as that guy Curtis from Love Island who tried to be a soap opera star.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
this girl has absolutely NOTHING going on

no hobbies aside from the gym
no real routine
no job

that's why it's so exciting for her when she does anything mundane

this is why she is desperate to get married, have a baby; gives her something to do

it's sad really, think she needs a project

Reactions: 17
Saffron in her Christmas Eve/Day vlog today is hilarious, there's a clip where Jed is filming himself and joking around (13.28 onwards) and you can just hear Saffron yelling 'JED, I'm trying to open my presents' and fully glares at him so awkwardly, sees the camera is then back on her so re-positions and smiles to open the present

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this girl has absolutely NOTHING going on

no hobbies aside from the gym
no real routine
no job

that's why it's so exciting for her when she does anything mundane

this is why she is desperate to get married, have a baby; gives her something to do

it's sad really, think she needs a project
She tried to do acting but I think she was told she wasn't that good as she seemed bitter in a vlog alluding to it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She tried to do acting but I think she was told she wasn't that good as she seemed bitter in a vlog alluding to it
She also said she’d been getting accent training for her aspiring acting career,
Jesus she doesn’t need lessons she needs a miracle on par with the immaculate conception. (Also saffron don’t go getting any ideas, Joseph probably knew she was lying when she said it must have been an accident, just saying.)

Basically, how egg-zacklee could anyone *basically* tell saffron *basically* that she *basically* waszunt good at somethink, basically. It would nev-a happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saffron would be absolutely rubbish at acting. She can’t even lie and get away with it so why would she be good at acting

Reactions: 16
Since we’re on the topic of acting,
I would like to see Wendy acting like a nice person in at least one of the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.