Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the saffron thread, her knee stuff is proper winding me up, I've had a torn ACL for years and the NHS wouldn't do anything about it until recent, hopefully having if reconstructed on the 13th. But her parading round going to the gym etc without an issue when I've basically been house bound is a joke!!
Welcome to the thread :) she also said on the podcast that out of choice she is delaying her surgery because she doesn’t want to have a cast on during the summer and a year is just too long for recovery. She basically doesn’t have time for that and it’s very inconvenient that she needs this surgery when all she wants to do is workout🙄😩 I’m sure she would be in a very privileged position to get it seen to asap aswell 😒

Seriously, can we go back to the days where we didn’t have influencers like this with huge platforms!!

Reactions: 21
Welcome to the thread :) she also said on the podcast that out of choice she is delaying her surgery because she doesn’t want to have a cast on during the summer and a year is just too long for recovery. She basically doesn’t have time for that and it’s very inconvenient that she needs this surgery when all she wants to do is workout🙄😩 I’m sure she would be in a very privileged position to get it seen to asap aswell 😒

Seriously, can we go back to the days where we didn’t have influencers like this with huge platforms!!
Honestly if I had her money and could of had surgery that fast I would jump at the chance (not that I can jump rn 😂) I was literally told by my surgeon that summer was the best time to have it because the weather was nice enough to go out for daily walks to help the recovery period and things. Imagine her moaning in November/December time that it's too cold for her to go out to do physio etc, oh wait she'll just fly to America to be with the boyfriend who obviously misses her so dearly 🤡

Reactions: 4
Honestly if I had her money and could of had surgery that fast I would jump at the chance (not that I can jump rn 😂) I was literally told by my surgeon that summer was the best time to have it because the weather was nice enough to go out for daily walks to help the recovery period and things. Imagine her moaning in November/December time that it's too cold for her to go out to do physio etc, oh wait she'll just fly to America to be with the boyfriend who obviously misses her so dearly 🤡
She’s so clueless. Her reasoning behind having it done in the winter is although recovery is a year, Saffron reckons she can recover in 6 months just in time for the following summer 🙄 Meanwhile she’s going to keep working out on it until the delayed surgery because according to her doctor as long as she is doing parallel exercises it’s fine 😳

Sorry to hear about your injury! It really sucks to hear you’ve had to wait so long and then you have people like Sarren that just pick and choose when they want to be ‘injured’ maybe she believes she will get more engagement from advertising a winter surgery to her followers… more sympathy posts as people are more on their devices during the winter, who knows.

All I know is this kind of influencer culture needs to be cancelled ASAP.

Reactions: 7
It really sucks to hear you’ve had to wait so long and then you have people like Sarren that just pick and choose when they want to be ‘injured’ maybe she believes she will get more engagement from advertising a winter surgery to her followers… more sympathy posts as people are more on their devices during the winter, who knows.

All I know is this kind of influencer culture needs to be cancelled ASAP.
Thank you!! It sucks knowing people like her are around making the injury seem like it's nothing. She will 100% be waiting for it to get weaker so she can cause a fuss about it and get more sympathy. There really isn't much point in her working out all summer just to have surgery anyway all her "hard work" will be reversed it's pointless 😂

Reactions: 5
Whenever she has the surgery, we just know she’ll have Wendy coming round to stay to wait on her hand & foot. Clean up her house and cook her meals!! No doubt she’ll be gagging for some sympathy:rolleyes: we know how attention seeking she can be

Reactions: 13
Something I’ve noticed about her is how excited and happy she gets when one of friends becomes single cause it’s like she feels smug that she has a boyfriend and the friend no longer does. I’d understand if you had a friend who’s boyfriend was horrible and you’re so happy the relationship is over so that your friend can be free from a guy that wasn’t good for her or if your friend got cheated on I understand you would want to cheer her up and spend time with her being there for her to take her mind off things but there’s something very fake with the way Saffron does these things like she always wants praise and compliments for getting a friend a gift and taking them on a holiday/trip with her. Also Harriet looks terrifying she’s always had an old looking strange face for someone so young but she’s clearly had a lot of work done and it doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 10
Darren through and through, however with dodgy gnashers and plastic titas, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
oh my… does she actually think she looks good like this??? i’m concerned
IMG_5230.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Harriet hun, I’m sorry but those caterpillars for eyelashes have gotta go 😅

Reactions: 13
Harriet would instantly look so much better without those lashes and with slightly thinner brows. Saffron strikes me as the type of friend to not say a word when something doesn’t look great on someone because it’ll make her look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
just seen a few clips of the podcast & saffron drives me insane, she is constantly pouting and posing at the camera and when Ana speaks she just nods posing and eye screwing herself it’s actually embarassing

Reactions: 14
She's obviously naturally pretty. Hence why all of that plastic tit she's pumping into her face has to go.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s had his initials tattooed on her lmaooo albeit bleeping tiny but still omg 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.