Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caf.xx

IMG_7183.jpeg

Maybe I’m just getting old but this looks like absolute hell to me, all those people marinating in the water 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Guys do you remember when saffron kept doing this every week, I forgot what it’s called 😭 Has she given up now?
50E3BE3A-B32F-4ABE-9BC9-BE80A8A3044D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Don't know if I'm just slowly going mad but I can't stop laughing....is it just me or does that stupid design on her dress look like she has little arms and hands with long gloves on? 😂
Screenshot_20231110_230629_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Bless her; two huge cases full of clothes & makeup, hair extensions, thousands spent on surgeries and cosmetic procedures, yet still gives off such 2017 River Island energy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Cm190515

On the newest podcast episode they answered a dilemma and saffron goes ‘but would you post a guy youve been seeing after just 3 weeks?’ Then quickly realised what she was saying was an absolute contradiction of what shes recently done and had to correct herself, very very embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 41

roryangel

VIP Member
i just really don’t get why she always has a whole glam squad getting her ready for these premieres when she has absolutely nothing to do with the movie itself? i think it’s so embarrassing

obviously she’s been invited to them so fair play to her for that but the excessive effort into getting ready for them makes no sense to me when she’s not relevant to the film at all

Reactions: 41

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Wendy cleaned saffrons house again!
She seriously needs to step back and stop encouraging this spoilt princess behaviour

There is no good reason for Wendy to keep letting herself in cleaning up after her adult child and leaving a note too no just no

Maybe help your son who has a family and could do with the help
Saffron will never be independent if everything is done for her she can't cook, doesn't clean and does nothing but edit photos and post horrendous workouts.

• Wow
Reactions: 38