Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's been lying on the podcast because she was acting like she's sooooo single or she rushed into this?

Think it's a bit of both

She just wants a 6ft man and he wants 1 m followers on IG
---
Cmon surely y’all could tell the podcast was all filmed ages ago? But yes she was clearly never going to mention any of this on it which makes it a waste of time. Should change pod name .
No its filmed a week or 2 out. Saffron said in the 1st episode its a 7 month catch up which aligns with the end of season 1

And Ana then says "we are both stupidly single"

And Saffron responded "There were times I didn't think I would be single. Then I got my heart broken"

Reactions: 11
@jas1453 and everyone else

Saffron in 1 month has changed her from "stupidly single" and giving her number out....to gf lol

She tells the she story on the vlog 4th Oct then on podcast 17 Oct (less than 2 weeks)

---
Came to say the same thing . Makes the pod so fake and looses the purpose of it? She’s claiming to be more single than ever but we know the pod was filmed very recently because she talks about what she’s doing after recording it. Let’s see what she says in this weeks ep
Honestly as the video above shows the podcast should be called Sex, Lies, and Dm Slides

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Literally no purpose for the podcast whatsoever apart from making money, everything they say is clearly not true

Reactions: 32
PSA FOR LOUIS NAME SUMMIT LIKE REECE:
YOU ARE DATING DARREN BARKER, SON. GOOD LUCK MAKING LOOOVE TO THAT CHEESY OLE FACE.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely a PR move on his behalf in my opinion
He started a YouTube channel two months ago. One video posted and 733 subscribers.
Watched an interview with him and he says he loves rugby but wants more. Has done quite a bit of brand work including Adidas which is quite rare for rugby players apparently 🧐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Saffron kept this boy quiet on the podcast.

This also confirms how fake Ana and Saffron’s friendship the podcast is. Fabricated stories and definitely sex LIES.

Reactions: 16
I think Lewis is using Saffron for fame and because she’s has so many Instagram followers

Reactions: 17
So his sister is Tia, the girl that was in Anas lodge vlog. Do you think thats how they met?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.