Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She photoshopped her face so much, this doesn’t look like her
486ED79B-4B0D-4ABE-9523-872C59396D2D.jpeg

She reads on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_7183.jpeg

Maybe I’m just getting old but this looks like absolute hell to me, all those people marinating in the water 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2389217

Maybe I’m just getting old but this looks like absolute hell to me, all those people marinating in the water 🤢
Agreed, looks like there's barely enough room for everyone to have a tiny space without bumping into everyone else
You just know they wouldn't have washed beforehand( especially if anas there too) sitting in shared dirty water 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Sarren,

Yourself and your dad have very cheesy, obnoxious nanny denture mugs.

Kind regards,

Everyone on the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ, she thinks that she looks like barbie but the tanning picture was actually giving Action Man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel uncomfortable the way she’s pushing her boobs onto her dads head, then leaning towards him basically putting her clevags full force in his face 🤢
That leaning over one is so bizarre. Why would anyone photograph that never mind think oh yeah what a great photo let’s post it

Reactions: 29
Anyone else feel uncomfortable the way she’s pushing her boobs onto her dads head, then leaning towards him basically putting her clevags full force in his face 🤢
To upload a photo to show off your bum while leaning over your dad is sooo weird 🤣

She’s also just posted she’s now in soho house Barcelona when the cruise has docked there, it just feels like such an arrogant reminder to everyone that she’s not just a normal cruise customer she has to go to the most exclusive places everywhere she goes because she can, while the majority just sight see like normal! This cruise is a joke it’s certainly put me off going on a virgin cruise with all these influencers i hope it does for everyone they don’t deserve it 😂

Reactions: 26
Why would anyone wanna go on a booze cruises with their middle aged parents anyway?? Just a bit odd for me personally

Reactions: 17
Her "round up" of pictures... shes posted everyone MULTIPLE times and tagged them. The one picture of Ana she eventually puts on her story... 1. Ana Does not look good 2. Doesn't bother to tag her. Saffron literary cannot Stand anastasia oh my god

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.