Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootyfruity10

Literally no purpose for the podcast whatsoever apart from making money, everything they say is clearly not true

Reactions: 32

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Yet still claiming to be single on the podcast
Came to say the same thing . Makes the pod so fake and looses the purpose of it? She’s claiming to be more single than ever but we know the pod was filmed very recently because she talks about what she’s doing after recording it. Let’s see what she says in this weeks ep

Melier

VIP Member
It seems so disingenuous to her actual followers that she sells herself as this person who shares their life online but she hasn’t even one mentioned this guy then walks down a red carpet with him

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if she does a “surprising my parents with a puppy” video and the puppy will be her dream dog but she’ll get it for them so that they can do all the looking after and hard work while she just shows up to make content out of it and take photos with the dog.

Sadbish

Find it pretty hypocritical that she’s posting stuff like this when her and her friends were the popular bullies in school and told people to kill themselves 😂
IMG_3723.png

Went to school with her and she’s a nasty piece of work yet everyone believes she’s amazing. She’s playing a character that she has invented.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

doodlebug

VIP Member
She’s so insufferable. I hate girls with Queen B mentality. It’s HER birthday so all the girls on the trip have to follow HER rules. Sarren like drinking monster and vodka so that’s what all the girls are having. Sarren needs to go on a 15 minute walk everyday so EVERYONE has to as well. YOU MUST skinny dip. And if there’s a boy who is Sarren’s type (Tyrique from Love Island) then back off bitches leave him for me and flat ass arse

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m sure Imogen is lovely but I find her so irritating, borderline triggering 😂 she has the beadiest eyes I’ve ever seen. Don’t get me started on her voice and annoying mannerisms

• Haha

areyoujoking

VIP Member
On their podcast she was talking about how drunk she got on their first date. She apparently has ‘no recognition’ of the night! Who allowed these two clowns to make a podcast, it’s really embarrassing how illiterate they are. Neither of them have any conversation whatsoever, it’s just a chorus of ‘yeahhhhhh, esssatttlay, no waaaay, reeellaaay’ 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Por Que?

Saffron thinks she’s special because for one night during her holiday she was able to go clubbing until sunrise without taking drugs “not many people can do that” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I can’t believe Wendy let her miss her gcse exam so she can go to some nickelodeon award show. Clearly her parents do not value education either

• Wow

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
How much security does one person realistically need in their home??
Saw the start of saffrons video from yesterday how she didn't sleep because the obnoxiously loud security alarm went off waking the whole street sending them into panic.
She jumped to the conclusion someone had broken in made out like she was super brave going downstairs to check and reset the alarm then it went off again.
No one was breaking in and she would have had an angry exhausted street on her hands surely it needs rethinking if wind set it off.
She has lasers in the garden?! That go off if something passes a certain point
CCTV everywhere linked to her old phone
Panic buttons that go straight to the police
Seems like a lot for one person
Perhaps if she didnt show deliberately show off her expensive purchases, house and cars every minute there wouldn't be a need for all of that.

Thoughts?

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
saffron barely eats anythin in the vlog kinda sad just shows her friends food like when they order pizza at the pyjama party her two friends do and she doesnt obsessed with eating healthy
A lot of that is learned behaviour from Wendy cause the way Wendy speaks about food and dieting is the exact same way Saffron speaks about it. The times Wendy has negatively commented on what Saffron is eating and her portion size and then Saffron will comment the exact same things on what someone else is eating.