Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her saying you can put something in your water to dilute it 💀 she’s sounding more and more thick lately, all she talks about is her appearance and going to the gym, nothing between the ears that one

Reactions: 21
Half of saffrons latest video is pure moaning.
Says how her house is mostly glass and warm weather turns it into a greenhouse well yeah it probably would but that was your choice.
She felt awful yesterday still not great today she's been having severe stomach pains the past week but wasn't enough to cancel plans and still went to the ntas in said agony as you do priorities 🙄
albeit so far back you could just about read the screen nothing more
Says they decided not to go to afters more like she wasn't invited anyone important would have been seated near the actual event not so far back you can't make anything out.
Obviously a brand took them.

Did a food shop but was in such agony she left the food in the shop and just about made it to the car.
Then comes the odd bit after talking about near screaming and crying in pain Says it's not bad enough for a and e or similar saying she'd never waste time but can't get a Dr's appt. So which is it serious enough then go to a and e and stop complaining.

Couldn't listen to anymore

Reactions: 7
Why is her big toenail so long????
---
what are our thoughts on Libby?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Why is her big toenail so long????
---
Libby has a MASSSOOOVE head and needs to stop singing every fcking minute

I wish I owned one of these house, I would throw cold water on influencers. Because how bloody rude
Screenshot_20230917_200129_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 18
Really pretty (like 100 x more than Saffron), but honestly seems like she thinks she’s better than everyone and a big snob. Bet her family are well-off and she did lots of extra-curricular stuff growing up. Would definitely look down her nose at me. 😂

Reactions: 5
Wendy: that makes no sense

Lol she secretly hates her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could be completely wrong but off of everything saffron shows of libby she is incredibly annoying with the constant singing, trying to be quirky, the constant slicked back bun hairdo and looks like shes born into wealth, therefore looking down on anyone who dont have the same level of money and only has friendships with those who are well off too

Reactions: 11
Wendy: that makes no sense

Lol she secretly hates herView attachment 2458537
One of the best Wendy moments is when she called Saffron out for lying cause Saffron was talking about her nose after she obviously had a nose job in my opinion but acts like it was just a little filler and she was saying this is what her natural nose always looked like she was born with it and is meant to look like but the reason she had a bump and a different shaped nose before was cause she said she hit her face/nose off a table at her birthday when she was little and Wendy said something like “No you didn’t What? That’s not true” and Saffron was trying to convince Wendy it was true lol. Darren , Casey and Jed all there with pretty much identical noses so who does she thinks she’s fooling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One of the best Wendy moments is when she called Saffron out for lying cause Saffron was talking about her nose after she obviously had a nose job in my opinion but acts like it was just a little filler and she was saying this is what her natural nose always looked like she was born with it and is meant to look like but the reason she had a bump and a different shaped nose before was cause she said she hit her face/nose off a table at her birthday when she was little and Wendy said something like “No you didn’t What? That’s not true” and Saffron was trying to convince Wendy it was true lol. Darren , Casey and Jed all there with pretty much identical noses so who does she thinks she’s fooling.
What video was this? Why is she embarrassed though, we all have different size nose, eyes, lips etc that are unique

She lies 24/7

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.