Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like awkward robots 😂
More I look the more that I agree she looks like his mum
How are they both 23? If I were to guess I’d say 33 jeez!

IMG_1651.jpeg

IMG_1652.jpeg

She reminds me of the white chicks when they have to dress up as the blonde girls

IMG_1653.jpeg

Hi Dazza, looking a bit robotic there son.

In conclusion, I personally think he’s using her for the exposure and vice versa. Nothing looks natural about them together and don’t sense any sort of chemistry. Windy will be crying into her glass of Pinot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2562849

View attachment 2562854

She reminds me of the white chicks when they have to dress up as the blonde girls

View attachment 2562858

In conclusion, I personally think he’s using her for the exposure and vice versa. Nothing looks natural about them together and don’t sense any sort of chemistry. Windy will be crying into her glass of Pinot.
Omg she looks so old in that second pic and she’s only 23. She needs to calm down with the fillers. She’ll look her mums age soon

Reactions: 16
what i don't understand is why she has a podcast talking about her dating life etc, yet hasn't even mentioned she's dating anyone but walks on a red carpet with him? like gurrrll is he a secret or not

• Haha
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2562849

View attachment 2562854

View attachment 2562858

She looks photoshopped in that first one, so awkward and unnatural

Reactions: 7
It seems so disingenuous to her actual followers that she sells herself as this person who shares their life online but she hasn’t even one mentioned this guy then walks down a red carpet with him

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have a good friend who’s 23 and she actually looks her age. I’m 34 and saffron could be my age. 😵💫

Reactions: 8
i just really don’t get why she always has a whole glam squad getting her ready for these premieres when she has absolutely nothing to do with the movie itself? i think it’s so embarrassing

obviously she’s been invited to them so fair play to her for that but the excessive effort into getting ready for them makes no sense to me when she’s not relevant to the film at all

Reactions: 41
Wendy’s comment. She says people shouldn’t be nosey but then creates speculation herself?
I get the point you’re making, but this doesn’t create speculation to me. I can already say with 100% certainty that Saffron will never be a leading lady in a movie/show unless it’s something low-budget a mate of hers makes or she makes an OnlyFans (which I highly doubt she’d do). I’ve never seen her try but… she almost definitely can’t act. She’s way too self-conscious yet self-obsessed. She can’t even look at her own camera other than the view-finder to admire herself.

Reactions: 14
I get the point you’re making, but this doesn’t create speculation to me. I can already say with 100% certainty that Saffron will never be a leading lady in a movie/show unless it’s something low-budget a mate of hers makes or she makes an OnlyFans (which I highly doubt she’d do). I’ve never seen her try but… she almost definitely can’t act. She’s way too self-conscious yet self-obsessed. She can’t even look at her own camera other than the view-finder to admire herself.
I didn’t mean speculation in terms of her being a world class actress 🤣🤣 We all know that’s never going to be on the cards.

I read it to mean her debuting Louis at the premiere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This girl has no brain cells, in the NY vlog eating McDonalds ‘this is essacly what the doctor called’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn’t mean speculation in terms of her being a world class actress 🤣🤣 We all know that’s never going to be on the cards.

I read it to mean her debuting Louis at the premiere
Omg. 😂😂😂 Sorry, totally got confused and read it wrong. 😬

Search on Getty Saffron Barker and then click on videos 🤣🤣 Sarren’s bouncing around trying to pose with Mr Fake Teef and it’s highly amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i just really don’t get why she always has a whole glam squad getting her ready for these premieres when she has absolutely nothing to do with the movie itself? i think it’s so embarrassing

obviously she’s been invited to them so fair play to her for that but the excessive effort into getting ready for them makes no sense to me when she’s not relevant to the film at all
It’s all about faking it till you make it - she’s seen to have the glam squad and the expensive outfits so people are like ‘ooh who’s that’ creating interest in her. Hope this makes sense 🙈

Reactions: 1
Don't know if I'm just slowly going mad but I can't stop laughing....is it just me or does that stupid design on her dress look like she has little arms and hands with long gloves on? 😂
Screenshot_20231110_230629_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.