Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thank you to @caf.xx for your winning thread suggestion!

Update - Ibiza for her birthday, vlog and what I got for my 23rd birthday videos pending... and she still has no arse.

Reactions: 9
Coming off a comment made about Imogen being her PA, I recently watched Imogens Q&A and she was saying how she did saffs makeup and hair for an event and that she was helping her while they were out in ibizia - I wouldn't be suprised if Saff has hired her as such :///

Reactions: 8
Recap of the previous thread for Sarren:

- Showing off her cheese block feet on the regular. Put em away Darren
- Tyler is now popping up on her Insta posts in the hope of bringing traffic to his profile #desperado thought you were cheated on by Saffsnake, ‘Tyyyyy’ 🤯
- Bought herself a new sports car... we’re unsure why #getaFiat500Sarren
- Went on a date but no further update since
- Recently visited Ibiza and bought heaps more designer goods because she is spoiled
- Thinks she is the next big block buster Hollywood Star, yet cannot recite the alphabet for toffee
- Still looks like Darren. Has massive dentures
- Flogging Gymshark merchandise even though she is not an athlete...
- Kardashian wannabe, say hello to its new member, Karren 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know we’ve said it before but she is really immature for her age. Her mum does everything for her, she can hardly do anything alone. The insta stories of “I’m so weird 😛” are something you’d do at 13/14. She’s 23 and needs to grow up

Reactions: 25
All these influenzers annoy me but Saffron in particular annoys me. I feel like she, above a lot of others, has a lot of money. She could do so much good with all the money she has! She could literally change some people's lives with the money she has. Not even the money but the platform she has but all she does is spend all day looking in the bleeping mirror, taking pictures of herself and trying to convince everyone she has an arse. Like ffs open your eyes Saffron, you melt! There's a whole world out there that you could be doing something good towards instead of showing off your tits, teeth and toes ffs. I know it's not just her, I could say this about all these influenzers but Saffron particularly grates on me. I get she 'works hard' 🙄 for her money and she shouldn't have to spend it helping others but at least with all the following she has, she could do something good and influence people in a different way instead of showing her shopping and going on holiday every week 🤷‍♀️ Self obsessed witch, that's all she is.

Reactions: 14
Coming off a comment made about Imogen being her PA, I recently watched Imogens Q&A and she was saying how she did saffs makeup and hair for an event and that she was helping her while they were out in ibizia - I wouldn't be suprised if Saff has hired her as such :///
I was going to mention this as well. Now that she’s finished Uni I can see saffron hiring her as a PA like Ana did with her friend Freya

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling saffron has been hitting the sun beds. In the recent video she just drew so much attention to ‘getting in the sun for a tan’ and then cuts the camera and suddenly comes back a good few shades darker? She spoke about it SO much that it felt sus lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Showing off all the things brands have sent her on her stories

Isnt she supposed to label them as PR or gifted? …. I might be wrong though

Reactions: 3
God how many times in that video does she want to say she’s tanned?! She’s definitely hiding that she’s been using sun beds, there’s no way she’s got that tan naturally in this country when the weather has been terrible recently

Reactions: 22
Haven’t even watched the vid but she’s 100% would’ve used sun bets because she normally bangs on about how she can’t tan 🙄

Reactions: 7
Cracking up at saffron saying her barbell at home can’t handle the weight of her hip thrusts… babes, I promise you it can. Those bars can handle up to a lot more than you’ll ever hip thrust xox

• Haha
I have a feeling saffron has been hitting the sun beds. In the recent video she just drew so much attention to ‘getting in the sun for a tan’ and then cuts the camera and suddenly comes back a good few shades darker? She spoke about it SO much that it felt sus lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s gonna look really old in the future. She already looks old now and she’s 23

Why does she always lie/cover up the truth lol

Reactions: 12
God how many times in that video does she want to say she’s tanned?! She’s definitely hiding that she’s been using sun beds, there’s no way she’s got that tan naturally in this country when the weather has been terrible recently
I second this, you can tell by how red her face just keeps getting

Reactions: 5
Omg the nip slip in the new vid that she just blurs?? Surely you’d just record a new clip not like she was even saying anything exciting

Reactions: 16
She’s so insufferable. I hate girls with Queen B mentality. It’s HER birthday so all the girls on the trip have to follow HER rules. Sarren like drinking monster and vodka so that’s what all the girls are having. Sarren needs to go on a 15 minute walk everyday so EVERYONE has to as well. YOU MUST skinny dip. And if there’s a boy who is Sarren’s type (Tyrique from Love Island) then back off witches leave him for me and flat ass arse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is insufferable in the Ibiza vlog, so annoying
---
Watching the barbie vlog. Wonder why Imogen wasn’t invited, surely Saffron could have got her an invite. Not sure how these things work but assume Libby was her +1 and not actually invited

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s so insufferable. I hate girls with Queen B mentality. It’s HER birthday so all the girls on the trip have to follow HER rules. Sarren like drinking monster and vodka so that’s what all the girls are having. Sarren needs to go on a 15 minute walk everyday so EVERYONE has to as well. YOU MUST skinny dip. And if there’s a boy who is Sarren’s type (Tyrique from Love Island) then back off witches leave him for me and flat ass arse
I get this vibe with all of her vids that include other people/ her friends tbh, remember the secret Santa video? That was pure Regina George and all her little minions vibes (apart from Libby who is also insufferably obnoxious)

She can’t even spell or understand basic grammar from her story q and a lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.