Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mySON

Chatty Member
what i don't understand is why she has a podcast talking about her dating life etc, yet hasn't even mentioned she's dating anyone but walks on a red carpet with him? like gurrrll is he a secret or not

• Haha
Reactions: 37

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Things she did to undermine Ana within the first 10 minutes of the *dreadful* podcast:

. Ana asks if it’s too early to state that they’re both still single. Saffrons response ‘well, I mean I wasn’t going to say that this early.. spoiler alert’ *insert fake but irritated laugh* To be fair Ana retorts back that it’s very obvious they are as it’s been mentioned in vlogs and on their socials etc.

. Ana admits she’s got a coke for the show. Saffron goes ‘you’ve got a coke at *checks time* what time is it?’ and laughs rudely, even though she’s got an energy drink!

. Exclaims that she’s not sure her & Anas night out was worth the hangover, even though Ana said minutes before that it definitely was.

. Is clearly triggered when Ana says the friend of the guy Saffron was chatted up by on their night out, texted Ana the next day. Saffron trailed off and changed the subject without asking any questions - jealous much!

. Is OBSESSED with the fact Ana had her first relationship and continues to mention it. I counted 3 times within the first 10 minutes. The way she says it is very patronising, like she’s mocking Ana.

other than that, they’re both as dull and characterless than they were the last series.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Minipizza

VIP Member
So she’s with someone but banged on and on about how single she was on her podcast? If I was that guy I’d be fuming, like I bet not wanting to put your relationship public so just say you’re seeing someone but not ready to share it ect? Fucking hell.

Reactions: 35

Yoko

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice Imogen having a dig about saffron to Anna in Anna’s recent Ibiza vlog?
Saffron gets up doing a stupid dance in the quiet bar they are leaving and Anna and Imogen outside waiting and Imogen quietly goes “why does she do this everywhere we go?”
🫢 How anyone puts up with saffron I’ll never know can’t stand the jumped up miss piggy lookalike.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Zelda123

Definitely a PR move on his behalf in my opinion
He started a YouTube channel two months ago. One video posted and 733 subscribers.
Watched an interview with him and he says he loves rugby but wants more. Has done quite a bit of brand work including Adidas which is quite rare for rugby players apparently 🧐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
They look like awkward robots 😂
More I look the more that I agree she looks like his mum
How are they both 23? If I were to guess I’d say 33 jeez!

IMG_1651.jpeg

IMG_1652.jpeg

She reminds me of the white chicks when they have to dress up as the blonde girls

IMG_1653.jpeg

Hi Dazza, looking a bit robotic there son.

In conclusion, I personally think he’s using her for the exposure and vice versa. Nothing looks natural about them together and don’t sense any sort of chemistry. Windy will be crying into her glass of Pinot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

caf.xx

IMG_8019.png

She really needs to ask her boob job surgeon for a refund… spaniel’s ears or what?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

caf.xx

This girl has no brain cells, in the NY vlog eating McDonalds ‘this is essacly what the doctor called’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32