Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why she always gets whoever she’s with to film her eating

Reactions: 15
Goes all the way to New York… gets same Starbucks egg bites that you can get in the UK. Typical Saffy B

Reactions: 16
Can’t just be me that feels sick when people film themselves eating food you see all in their mouthes etc. we didn’t need those clips of her shoving food in her gob 🤢

Reactions: 9
I've been watching the nyc videos and I cannot bare how everything both her and Imogen do has got to be for attention. They're actually as bad as each other, I thought I liked Imogen but she's turning into saffron and that's not a good thing!
I have also noticed saffron has to mention in all of her blogs how she's single... we got the message.
And she also mentions how she's never been to the bagel place saddlers it might be called?? But I'm 100% sure her and her mum went, when they where in New York I remember it so clearly but she pretends she's never been?!!

Reactions: 15
Does saffron ever actually go sightseeing or is the bragging and expensive shopping trips all that matters?

I've seen other infleuncers visit but it wasn't all about greed and vanity

Reactions: 13
something is so off with her face in this picture, she looks quite creepy 😬😭🤣
IMG_3244.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does saffron ever actually go sightseeing or is the bragging and expensive shopping trips all that matters?

I've seen other infleuncers visit but it wasn't all about greed and vanity
Is she even intelligent enough to understand what she's looking at though?

Reactions: 6
She’s just not smart and lacks common sense. Going to see historic sights and museums is wasted on someone like Saffron who isn’t intelligent so wouldn’t understand what’s being said or what she’s looking at. Shes only truly interested in a conversation when it’s about HER. All she wants is to be fed compliments and have someone feeding her ego. She never stops talking and interrupting people cause she wants to be the centre of attention and talk about herself. When they’re walking around in New York she holds the camera up so high, speaks very loudly , looks around hoping someone is staring and watching her. She does this all the time like when she went on holiday for birthday with her friends , in the airport she keeps glancing back at a group of men behind her and starts holding her camera up very high speaking extra loud and glancing back to see if she’s got noticed and a reaction out of them but obviously those men weren’t paying attention cause like anyone else they’re trying to organise their bags and passports or whatever to get ready for their flight like normal people.

She’s the biggest attention seeker it’s embarrassing she makes me cringe and now you have Imogen copying her. Who goes to a park , a very public park with lots of people in it and starts shouting and messing around very loudly trying to show off and be funny. Only an immature attention seeker does that. There’s toddlers better behaved and more respectful than them in public places. Saffron is desperate for male attention it’s like it’s all she thinks about is where can she go and what can she do to get that attention.

Reactions: 9
Laughing at the recent ad.. “never take this necklace off” but doesn’t have it on in any of her posts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.