Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad you’re all on about her height cause I came here to say the exact same thing after seeing anas instagram posts🤣 look how she’s bending her knees to make herself look smaller than ana but in the first pic she’s she same height as her🤣 and I’m sure she’s not even standing straight in the first one either 🤦🏼‍♀️ our tiny lil petit queen🥺🥺🥺🥺

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so glad you’re all on about her height cause I came here to say the exact same thing after seeing anas instagram posts🤣 look how she’s bending her knees to make herself look smaller than ana but in the first pic she’s she same height as her🤣 and I’m sure she’s not even standing straight in the first one either 🤦🏼‍♀️ our tiny lil petit queen🥺🥺🥺🥺
She also bends her knees so her hips pop out because she loves everyone to think she has such large hips and ass

She was such a pick me in her girl talk, the way she kept saying she was the perverted guys favourite like it’s an achievement. Also, she kept swearing in the video but it really don’t suit her, she seems like she’s trying too hard

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saffron just reminds me of that friend that would try to embarrass you in front of a group of boys

Reactions: 44
They’re both so effing boring it’s beyond belief. No man is interested in the two fake brats 😂 never seen one ounce of passion pour out of either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually looks so dreadful. She could easily pass as in her 40's with the heavy make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s the standing on the windowsill for me.. who told them that was a good photo location!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I know this will 100% have been covered but what has happened to the podcast and have they addressed why it has stopped? I stopped following her and ana and haven’t wTched any videos in ages but noticed on Spotify they haven’t done an episode in a while and wondered what the excuse was? (I’m guessing the real reason was because it was a flop but can’t imagine the admitted that)

Reactions: 1
Sorry I know this will 100% have been covered but what has happened to the podcast and have they addressed why it has stopped? I stopped following her and ana and haven’t wTched any videos in ages but noticed on Spotify they haven’t done an episode in a while and wondered what the excuse was? (I’m guessing the real reason was because it was a flop but can’t imagine the admitted that)
The first season of the podcast is finished, the second season is starting soon

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I find her and Wendy’s relationship so weird. She’s almost 23 years old why does she need her mum to do her washing and ironing for her when she can do it herself it’s not like she works a 9-5 and comes home shattered. Like surely if you were going away you would do your washing and clean your house before you leave she’s just lazy and like I said she has the time to do it there’s no excuse for Wendy to do her basic chores for her at 22 years old. Not sure if it’s just me but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with my mum coming over to my house and doing everything for me especially when I’m away. I don’t mean popping in to make sure everything is in order as I’ve done that for family members who have gone away but washing and ironing is so unnecessary and this isn’t even the first time Wendy has done this. Wendy really gives me controlling vibes and if you still need your mum to do everything for you maybe you shouldn’t have moved out.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but I find her and Wendy’s relationship so weird. She’s almost 23 years old why does she need her mum to do her washing and ironing for her when she can do it herself it’s not like she works a 9-5 and comes home shattered. Like surely if you were going away you would do your washing and clean your house before you leave she’s just lazy and like I said she has the time to do it there’s no excuse for Wendy to do her basic chores for her at 22 years old. Not sure if it’s just me but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with my mum coming over to my house and doing everything for me especially when I’m away. I don’t mean popping in to make sure everything is in order as I’ve done that for family members who have gone away but washing and ironing is so unnecessary and this isn’t even the first time Wendy has done this. Wendy really gives me controlling vibes and if you still need your mum to do everything for you maybe you shouldn’t have moved out.
Saffron, that's not cute at all infact you should extremely embarrassed that at almost 23 your mum needs to stay for the weekend as if anything would happen and do your washing like a pampered princess
Popping in is no issue but there is serious trust issues going on time you grew up did your own washing and ironing and stopping treating Wendy like a personal assistant
I'd be asking why she feels the need to do it perhaps she thinks your not capable of sorting it out without help and thats nothing to be laughing about 🙄😡

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.