Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well saffy b I’m 6 bleeping ft but doe go round telling anyone and everyone who will listen. duck me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sudden I’m in a low mood all for attention as per saff u don’t go from being all low mood to smiling over brunch all for the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so obsessed with being small / petite in any type of way , that’s why she’s constantly in the gym and hardly eating to be a size 0 because anything other than that is a crime to society, and not only does she need to be really skinny she also needs to be reallyyyyyy tiny in her height too because again if you’re anything taller than 5’3 then you’re a literal disgrace , so if that means putting your height down a couple inches or editing photos to appear skinny then that’s what she’ll do. Sadly when / if she ever has daughters that aren’t up to her standards she’ll do the exact same to them , constantly put them down about their weight / height and make them go on crazy diets. She needs serious help

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sadly when / if she ever has daughters that aren’t up to her standards she’ll do the exact same to them , constantly put them down about their weight / height and make them go on crazy diets. She needs serious help
I feel like this is exactly what Wendy has done…

Reactions: 23
I feel like this is exactly what Wendy has done…
Definitely Wendy’s doing. I remember in a video she said when she lived back home with her family her mum would always question everything she would eat/snack on which clearly has affected her
Edit: found the clip

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The fact that she’s mid twenties and her mum still has a massive control over her is sad. She’s needs to grow up and gain some independence

Reactions: 26
The fact that she’s mid twenties and her mum still has a massive control over her is sad. She’s needs to grow up and gain some independence
It’s not that. Saffron has obviously grown up having these views about weight forced onto her. She learned as a child that her weight and appearance are what make her valid rather than her intelligence or how kind she is. It’s a shame that Wendy hasn’t broken that cycle.

Reactions: 13
after tweeting this she probably found out that the average height for women in the UK is only 5'4 which is now why she claims she's "pushing 5'2" instead :ROFLMAO:
it’s the way she says ‘pushing 5”2’😭😭😭like you’re either 5’2 or you’re not😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
how this girl still claims to have had nothing done to her lips baffles me

she can’t even say it’s “over lining” she’s not wearing any lip products in this pic
“I didn’t get lip fillers, I just got them injected because they were so uneven xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.