Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story. Wisdom tooth pain..what can I do she asks.....oh I dunno here's a revolutionary idea....visit a bleeping dentist you utter plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Latest story. Wisdom tooth pain..what can I do she asks.....oh I dunno here's a revolutionary idea....visit a bleeping dentist you utter plank.
Is she really that brainless? doesn't take a genius to work out what to do go to the dentist and maybe ask family and friends

We All know she's after free dentist work 🙄🤔

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I find her and Wendy’s relationship so weird. She’s almost 23 years old why does she need her mum to do her washing and ironing for her when she can do it herself it’s not like she works a 9-5 and comes home shattered. Like surely if you were going away you would do your washing and clean your house before you leave she’s just lazy and like I said she has the time to do it there’s no excuse for Wendy to do her basic chores for her at 22 years old. Not sure if it’s just me but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with my mum coming over to my house and doing everything for me especially when I’m away. I don’t mean popping in to make sure everything is in order as I’ve done that for family members who have gone away but washing and ironing is so unnecessary and this isn’t even the first time Wendy has done this. Wendy really gives me controlling vibes and if you still need your mum to do everything for you maybe you shouldn’t have moved out.
She’s incredibly immature. Mentally she’s about 15…. And I’m being serious about that. Look at the way she’s desperate for guys to look at her. Look at the way she just wandered off with random men in the US. She can’t do anything herself without her mum. Genuinely 15 years old in a 23 year old body

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s incredibly immature. Mentally she’s about 15…. And I’m being serious about that. Look at the way she’s desperate for guys to look at her. Look at the way she just wandered off with random men in the US. She can’t do anything herself without her mum. Genuinely 15 years old in a 23 year old body
Mentally she’s 15 yet she looks 40 when she wears heavy makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I genuinely think Wendy thinks saffrons not capable of doing things by herself she isn't that way with casey or even jed yet saffron needs her hand held for every little thing.

Reactions: 14
In Anas new video she says she thinks she would struggle living with someone as she’s gotten used to living alone and saffron agrees with her. I honestly laughed out loud Wendy is always round her house and practically lives there so I don’t think you can relate Saff!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Saffron is STILL so patronising towards Ana and it shows in Anas latest video. At this point, I don’t even think she realises she does it which is worse lol that’s meant to be her bestie.

As someone has pointed out before, Saffron is definitely the type of friend to laugh at you in front of a group of males to make herself look better 🫠

Reactions: 25
Saffron deleted the picture she posted of lake in her car, I was going to reply to her story telling her how dangerous it was but she nor his parents don’t care about car seat safety and actually that’s his parents Casey and Nicole’s job not hers so I didn’t bother… also I wonder why she has lake, I hope Casey is okay as his last story he said he’s not feeling great today and now saffron is babysitting and she has no video as today didn’t go to plan?

Reactions: 6
In anas new video they talk about the first time they met up and saffron says Wendy drove her to anas house which was over 2.5 hours drive and waited for her until they done a video together. How strange is it that we’ve never seen saffron interact with Julie or seen Wendy and Julie have any interaction with one each other. Ana was always in saffrons house and has even went on many family holidays with them all but saffron has never went anywhere with ana and her family and apart from the first video they’re talking about I never remember seeing saffron in anas home.

Reactions: 23
In anas new video they talk about the first time they met up and saffron says Wendy drove her to anas house which was over 2.5 hours drive and waited for her until they done a video together. How strange is it that we’ve never seen saffron interact with Julie or seen Wendy and Julie have any interaction with one each other. Ana was always in saffrons house and has even went on many family holidays with them all but saffron has never went anywhere with ana and her family and apart from the first video they’re talking about I never remember seeing saffron in anas home.
Wendy's a stuck up cow, Julie and Ana aren't good enough for her and her precious Saffron. I also think she's passed these feelings onto Saffron and it shows how she treats Ana with zero respect. I bet if Julie came from a similar background I'm sure alot of crossover daughter mum content would have been made over the years.

Reactions: 30
This is Ana and saffron calling whoever it is well known🤷‍♀️ I doubt it’s anyone great and they said in the video they see the person a lot and saw him the other day so that was my guess😅
Oh no, you’re probably right. I’m laughing at the way saffron is posturing lol
---
Wendy's a stuck up cow, Julie and Ana aren't good enough for her and her precious Saffron. I also think she's passed these feelings onto Saffron and it shows how she treats Ana with zero respect. I bet if Julie came from a similar background I'm sure alot of crossover daughter mum content would have been made over the years.
Do they not come from similar backgrounds? originally working class?

Reactions: 2
This is probably a question for anas thread but didn’t she say once that she has a friend who Julie wouldn’t allow in the house? Could that be saffron? I can imagine saffron being the type of guest at 16/17 to be rude and snobby towards Julie and offend her in some way… just a thought

Reactions: 7
In her lateat video she has something splashed all over her headrest/seat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.