Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every video "calorie deficit" girl just eat. You're not gonna be a size 0 so get over it!

Reactions: 11
Agree with people here Saffsnake doesn’t quite understand that you can consume a lot of ‘healthy’ calories and not put on weight while incorporating exercise into your routine and hey, if you want to eat a few biscuits in moderation that’s fine too. However if she does want to grow a certain region of her body then absolutely she has to eat a bit more (this is basic level stuff which does concern me considering she is a ‘Gymshark Athlete’ who supposedly influences people in the gym world? Her being given this title never fails to make me laugh on a side note 😂 take this with a pinch of saltttt. Jessica Ennis and Usain Bolt - true athletes that work tremendously hard).

Saffron's line of thinking is warped, and again, has a lot to do with Wendy’s input from what I can see. Clearly been drilled into her head from her mother that anything other than plain chicken/salads is deemed 'bad' for you. It's military routine style.

Reactions: 6
We’ve said it too many times haha but I cannot believe how much she looks like Darren Baker. It’s a copy and paste situ my girls 🤣🤣 Wendy’s visual genes got well and truly eradicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3EC1F163-41AE-492F-BE5B-4DCB75D94CEA.jpeg

Look how hard she’s trying to have an ass 😭 second hand embarrassment is so real

Also how tacky, the strings aren’t even tucked. And what’s going on with her bust? Most ill fitting dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That outfit looks like it’s straight off of Shein (nothing wrong with a little bit of Shein btw).

Reactions: 20
First chance I've had to comment since I saw it but I couldn't stop laughing while watching the news report last night of the premiere. The lead actress being interviewed and hovering behind was Casey, Saffron and Anna. I could just imagine them saying "there's a camera, quick stand there" .And then as they walked past saying to each other, "just act natural" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Old photos i know but just looking through the getty images from todays event and came back to these ones, i actually cannot comprehend funding a boob job to have them look like this? Ive never seen fake boobs done well or not ever have this sort of shape or space between them. The second picture has stunned me how much it is actual darren in make up

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow more proof how much she edits herself. She looked more Incredible Hulk than little Mermaid. Ana looked really nice!
---
First chance I've had to comment since I saw it but I couldn't stop laughing while watching the news report last night of the premiere. The lead actress being interviewed and hovering behind was Casey, Saffron and Anna. I could just imagine them saying "there's a camera, quick stand there" .And then as they walked past saying to each other, "just act natural" 😂
Jesus bloody cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.