Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but bugs me how Anna always says my house, yeah back at my house, it’s not a house head it’s a block of flats

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Saffron went with Primark for Beyoncé
Screenshot_20230602_010949_Instagram.jpg

Because you know on the regular Saffy B wears Primark? Also the fit is STRAIGHT GARBAGE.

For someone who claims they are the biggest Beyoncé fan. She has never paid for a concert? Her and Ana are greedy witches. No wonder they are freenemies.

Reactions: 8
Saffron went with Primark for Beyoncé
View attachment 2211671

Because you know on the regular Saffy B wears Primark? Also the fit is STRAIGHT GARBAGE.

For someone who claims they are the biggest Beyoncé fan. She has never paid for a concert? Her and Ana are greedy witches. No wonder they are freenemies.

View attachment 2211672
Ana really needs to let the slick back hair look go literally reminds me of Sid from ice age

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s so bleeping damaging that she refuses to admit she has anything done to her lips… THATS AN OBVIOUS LIPFLIP! Does she think we are that stupid?! And she’s had her jaw done also hence why she is constantly posting side profiles now…
i find it so random that she denies her lips when she's spoken about her boob job, nose, teeth etc so why so secretive about her lips especially when it's glaringly obvious and undeniable

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it’s so bleeping damaging that she refuses to admit she has anything done to her lips… THATS AN OBVIOUS LIPFLIP! Does she think we are that stupid?! And she’s had her jaw done also hence why she is constantly posting side profiles now…
She never wants to admit to anything and will continue to deny.I know shes not intelligent at all but come on how does she not realise how noticeable that lip flip is and the other work she’s had done. I think she’s honestly convinced herself that any work she’s had done is how she naturally looks since was born cause after she clearly had a nose job , she said in a video she only had a little bit of filler but that her nose naturally always looked this way but she broke it at her birthday party when she was little and if she hadn’t of broke it then it would of naturally looked how it does now lol which anyone with eyes can see that isn’t true cause her dad, Casey , Saffron and Jed all have the same natural nose with the bump and size so I don’t know who she thinks she’s fooling.Wendy called her out for it before for lying saying that she never hit or broke her nose but of course Saffron didn’t like hearing that and changed the subject.

I understand Saffron has insecurities like everybody does and if she wants to get work done that’s her choice but her denying she’s had things done just makes people dislike her more that she can’t be honest especially when she has young girls saying they wish they looked like her when her photos are heavily edited and she doesn’t naturally look like that. I’ve seen influencers/tiktokers be so honest and say all the work they’ve had done and I think fair play to them for being honest and reminding people of how fake social media can be and how it can take a lot of money and work done to look a certain way.

Yeah you could argue it’s not saffron or anyones responsibility to worry about other people comparing themselves to her but she’s an influencer so that requires being honest and being a positive person. She’s also damaging her own mental health more and more cause she never seems fully satisfied with how she looks she’s always changing something or editing her pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was surprised with all Saffron’s money that she uses Pantene shampoo 🤣
Nothing against it as I use it and love it! I just assumed she’d have something fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was surprised with all Saffron’s money that she uses Pantene shampoo 🤣
Nothing against it as I use it and love it! I just assumed she’d have something fancy
I don’t think she cares about her hair she just wears extensions

she only cares about her face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she cares about her hair she just wears extensions

she only cares about her face
Her actual hair is literally chin length. Completely destroyed from years and years of bleach. For her to heal her hair she’d have to take our extensions, dye is brown and just wear her natural hair out. Which she is too vain to do sadly. Must be annoying to be a slave to extensions and bleach

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.