Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you matched with Saffy on Tinder you'd be gutted when she turned up, she doesn't look like anything like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unfiltered pics will always catch up with u Darren
Star filled line up where??
All I see is a bunch of greedy influences who can't be bothered to pay for the privilege of going to a festival again!

And saffron you might want to lay off the filters big red flag when others are sharing photos that look completely different to yours 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she wear contacts? I think if she didn’t she would look less like her dad
she wears blue coloured contacts to enhance her eyes as yes they are blue BUT they’re not that blue , ( they’re a prescription but also coloured but she pretends that’s her natural eye colour ) - to add , she often edits her eyes to enhance the colour also

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she wears blue coloured contacts to enhance her eyes as yes they are blue BUT they’re not that blue , ( they’re a prescription but also coloured but she pretends that’s her natural eye colour ) - to add , she often edits her eyes to enhance the colour also
How low and insecure does she have to be to wear contacts to lie about her natural eye colour. I know she has naturally blue eyes but I have noticed how the colour varies in pictures I think it was one of the photos she posted at the little mermaid premiere where her eye colour was so bright and obviously edited. Surely her parents or her brothers must notice this as well

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saffy has probably never drank Coca Cola let alone done a line, she's a personality and fun sponge

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wait how do you know this?

Reactions: 2
wait how do you know this?
A couple weeks back she posted a random insta story which also had her unopened contacts scattered in close view and I’ve been wearing prescription contacts for years and also would wear coloured lenses when I was a teen in school lol , so It was just something that I noticeably spotted and I can usually tell what type of contacts they are. She’s also said in the past that she wears prescribed contact lenses but normal contacts would be clear when packaged in its solution whereas the contacts that she showed on her story was a very visible bright blue colour whilst also packaged in its solution so that led me to believe that she 100% wears prescription coloured lenses but I could be wrong as I’m just guessing and she hasn’t actually confirmed this 😬 x but I’m 10000% certain she edits her eyes that part is obvious if you were to look back at her old / unedited photos 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Saffy is going into a death spiral, she's clearly deeply unhappy which I really sympathise with but the solution is to see a therapist etc (I have!) rather than spend more money on material stuff or cosmetic changes!

Reactions: 7
In Anas new video she says she thinks she would struggle living with someone as she’s gotten used to living alone and saffron agrees with her. I honestly laughed out loud Wendy is always round her house and practically lives there so I don’t think you can relate Saff!
Ana can’t either as she’s with her ‘mates’ 24/7 and Freya was practically her carer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.