Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you actually watch the video? 🤣 she explains why in the first 10 seconds
She’s so boring I just had the video on in the background wasn’t actually paying attention to what she was saying I’ll let her off if there was an actual reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
did you actually watch the video? 🤣 she explains why in the first 10 seconds
She’s still orange and looks awful? Idc what the explanation is, it’s not like this is rare of her she’s always orange💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lip work couldn't be more obvious she needs to grow up and admit to it not continue lying for months as she did about the boob job.

What look is she going for recently with the bangs and heavy make up
Miley Cyrus??
Think she's attempting and failing at Pamela anderson

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stay in school kids.

Saffron struggling with the word luxurious 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How much more vain can she possibly be with the constant side profile selfies. We get it, you’ve had a tit ton of work done and are in love with yourself. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it’s her lips side profile 🦆 👄 she’s showing off? 🥱 so boring and vain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is going to sound harsh, and I personally don’t agree it should be this way, but I don’t think she’d be half as popular with guys or in general as an influencer if she’d had NO work done, people are shallow. It’s as if she’s taken a generic insta baddy to her surgeon and asked them to work their magic, she has changed every single physical feature possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesn't she try and re-launch Nuts or Zoo, she's clearly gutted she wasn't old enough to be a glamour model when they were popular
---
This is going to sound harsh, and I personally don’t agree it should be this way, but I don’t think she’d be half as popular with guys or in general as an influencer if she’d had NO work done, people are shallow. It’s as if she’s taken a generic insta baddy to her surgeon and asked them to work their magic, she has changed every single physical feature possible.
She's slowly turning into a glamour model

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.