Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice is really grating on me right now. And the constant 'babe' is so annoying!

Reactions: 13
Just watched caseys vlog of the little mermaid premiere, saffron must be fuming how much he's filmed her and ana unedited

Her dress was too big but she wore it anyway using a small pearl like necklace to bunch it in a bit at the back🤔🤣

And of course they couldn't resist repeating how they were in the background of ariel actresses interview 🙄
Can you imagine what went on then,
Harlow look its Ariel smile at the cameras
Ana, casey act natural pretend we didn't see the cameras 🤣

Reactions: 7
She is so tacky, it's actually unbelievable. We are doomed as a country if people like her can become successful.

Reactions: 8
What’s he done? I thought he was long gone lol
No I think they're talking all over again 🤣 but I follow him on Instagram and he just posts constantly about how he "works hard", moved to South America and took a risk to work and start a business there etc, but fails to mention the fact his parents are rich

• Sick
Reactions: 27
No I think they're talking all over again 🤣 but I follow him on Instagram and he just posts constantly about how he "works hard", moved to South America and took a risk to work and start a business there etc, but fails to mention the fact his parents are rich
I don’t trust him at all he’s definitely after clout and more followers now he’s starting his business aka not having to work hard and just using his parents money to do whatever he wants. That is why I believe he’s desperately come crawling back for whatever he gain from being associated with her and her family again. She’s not the brightest bulb if anything she’s a broken bulb but anyway she wouldn’t see she’s being used so it wouldn’t surprise me if she got back with him as a better than nothing situation out of desperation to not be single and to have all the couple goals things lol. I never felt any real love between them to be honest which is why I think all this. Yeah I could be wrong but something about him is very odd.

Reactions: 16
I don’t trust him at all he’s definitely after clout and more followers now he’s starting his business aka not having to work hard and just using his parents money to do whatever he wants. That is why I believe he’s desperately come crawling back for whatever he gain from being associated with her and her family again. She’s not the brightest bulb if anything she’s a broken bulb but anyway she wouldn’t see she’s being used so it wouldn’t surprise me if she got back with him as a better than nothing situation out of desperation to not be single and to have all the couple goals things lol. I never felt any real love between them to be honest which is why I think all this. Yeah I could be wrong but something about him is very odd.
Completely agree unless I’m remembering incorrectly but didn’t he imply that she cheated on him or did something dishonest to loose his trust. If he was being truthful about that why would you want to go back it’s so obvious he’s after clout and frankly I find that disgusting that instead of working hard to achieve want he wants he wants to piggyback off someone else. Massive red flag 🚩

Reactions: 16
Completely agree unless I’m remembering incorrectly but didn’t he imply that she cheated on him or did something dishonest to loose his trust. If he was being truthful about that why would you want to go back it’s so obvious he’s after clout and frankly I find that disgusting that instead of working hard to achieve want he wants he wants to piggyback off someone else. Massive red flag 🚩
I remember him implying that!! I think it was when he was answering questions on his Instagram story right after they broke up. Exactly why would you want to go back to someone you implied you can’t trust to the point you break up. I definitely think he’s looking for clout to make things easier in trying to grow a business. I don’t know what his business even is but the bit of clout from Saffron can lead him to connections with people in the business world or famous people / people with big followings that follow or know saffron who would support/use his business or even use Saffron to promote it. When he was in a relationship with saffron he would always post stories with all the celebrities/influencers he would meet through her and his insta used to be like a fan page to all people that he got to meet through her it was cringe cause he was enjoying that attention and getting brand deals so wouldn’t surprise me if he misses all that.

I agree with what you said it’s disgusting to not want to work hard for what you want to achieve and instead being sly and piggyback off someone else. Obviously I don’t know for sure that’s what he’s trying to do but it would make sense that he magically appears again to follow her at the exact same time he’s starting his business , liking her posts to get noticed and now is commenting on Casey’s pictures even more to get back in with the family. 100% a red flag! He was a red flag the minute he told her over the phone before they met he was like 5’10 and turns out he’s like 5’5.

Reactions: 6
Saffron fridge compared to Anas in latest video is so sad anas fridge is full of chocolate saffrons is skinny syrup egg whites and whatever is low cal

Reactions: 13
When you order Coca Cola and get Pepsi instead…
How can she get away with this artwork. It’s not their houses in the background and using an image off Google is surely copyright??? Just simply put your own in the background and bugger off with the false advertisement. If people just stumbled across that video like you do on YouTube they’d think that was their houses and they was really good. Click into the video then it’s like oh it’s not that…

Attachments

Jesus Saffron’s house is unbelievable. Imagine being in your early 20’s and living in that house by yourself. I’m off to go cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.