Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron comes across so disingenuous in Ana's flat. It's absolutely hilarious, the constant talking over each other as well 🥴
---
AMENTATIES 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saffron comes across so disingenuous in Ana's flat. It's absolutely hilarious, the constant talking over each other as well 🥴
---
AMENTATIES 😂

Omg I can't get over it! CONSTANTLY saff spoke over ana and Ana kept talking 😭

Reactions: 11
Jesus Saffron’s house is unbelievable. Imagine being in your early 20’s and living in that house by yourself. I’m off to go cry 😂
I think her house is boring 🥱 she could have done a lot more to it for the money she spent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone realise in Ana’s video how tit quality the projector is in the cinema room?

Reactions: 5
When you order Coca Cola and get Pepsi instead…
How can she get away with this artwork. It’s not their houses in the background and using an image off Google is surely copyright??? Just simply put your own in the background and bugger off with the false advertisement. If people just stumbled across that video like you do on YouTube they’d think that was their houses and they was really good. Click into the video then it’s like oh it’s not that…
i mean i don't blame her for not wanting to post a picture of the front of her house as the thumbnail, she's never shown it on youtube, i think it's meant to just be a a bit of a joke

Reactions: 12
---
AMENTATIES 😂
FORREAL

Saffron saying she prefers Anas bedroom now, then lying it was "so nice before"

1685464962382.png

1685465000540.png

1685465136866.png

Saffron saying the apartment block gym is the best thing, than lying Ana apartment is "unreal"
1685465320620.png

1685465360860.png

Reactions: 2
She showed Anna’s grotty dirty fridge, bedroom carpet and kitchen cupboard 😳
Some friend she is why hasn't ana seen the light and shown saffron the door?!
Not that her flat should ever be in that state but filming and posting it is nasty stuff.
Saffron seems the type to put others down to make herself seem better

Saffron is so insincere. There’s no way that she really wants to move to Manchester! Stop lying!
I assume that they have been advised to film some collabs to make it look like they’re friends before season two of the frigid podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not that her flat should ever be in that state but filming and posting it is nasty stuff.
It would have been a bit difficult for Saffron to film a video in Ana’s grubby pit without showing grime and mess, though.

But I do agree with the sentiment about Saffron. How Ana has let Saffron look down on her for so long is beyond me.

Reactions: 16
I think Saff liked Ana's apartment because like she said she felt more safe it in. I dont think she likes being on her own in her house.

Reactions: 25
Ana filmed the same in her video. She showed saffrons fridge too. Only difference is saffron keeps her house clean.

Reactions: 10
She loves the gob wide open mouth pose doesn't she?! 😂 I think she thinks it makes her look sexy 😂

Screenshot_20230531-022154_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-022202_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-022211_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ana filmed the same in her video. She showed saffrons fridge too. Only difference is saffron keeps her house clean.
Wendy probs comes in and cleans it every day/ she has a cleaner. I can’t imagine Saffron actually cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not saffron zooming in on the tv while she keeps her feet in frame 🤢🤢
Any male attention is good attention. Even if she is deluded about the attention she thinks she gets (didn’t she say she was the top search on a feet website on which she definitely wasn’t?).

• Haha
Any male attention is good attention. Even if she is deluded about the attention she thinks she gets (didn’t she say she was the top search on a feet website on which she definitely wasn’t?).
I’m pretty sure I checked and she wasn’t even on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not saffron zooming in on the tv while she keeps her feet in frame 🤢🤢
I’m genuinely convinced she has an onlyfans for feet. She just doesn’t advertise it, but anyone who DM’s her about it, she gives them the link. That’s why ever so often she posts feet focused stories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m genuinely convinced she has an onlyfans for feet. She just doesn’t advertise it, but anyone who DM’s her about it, she gives them the link. That’s why ever so often she posts feet focused stories
Someone take one for the team and message her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.