Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember I used to watch saffrons vlogs back in 2017 and she used to always mention how much she loved Victoria secret thongs and only wear them

She’s genuinely got some weird obsession with showing off what underwear she wears

Reactions: 12
I remember I used to watch saffrons vlogs back in 2017 and she used to always mention how much she loved Victoria secret thongs and only wear them

She’s genuinely got some weird obsession with showing off what underwear she wears
How old was she is 2017??? 👀🙈

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she PAID for those boobs 😳 Her nipples look so stretched and in such a weird position! Not to mention the long, droopy gap in the middle normally. Not nice considering she paid 😂

Reactions: 17
Major red flag posting photos of the bride and groom on socials before they have! Just disrespectful on all accounts. Never would I dream of doing this to anyone! You let the bride and groom post first then you post it’s just standard politeness. Saffron is the girl that would announce someone else’s birth too! Just don’t do it!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Major red flag posting photos of the bride and groom on socials before they have! Just disrespectful on all accounts. Never would I dream of doing this to anyone! You let the bride and groom post first then you post it’s just standard politeness. Saffron is the girl that would announce someone else’s birth too! Just don’t do it!!
Bloody tragic. At a wedding and you can't see it through your own eyes, have to record it through a phone. Just really sad and rude all round. What a chav.

Reactions: 15
He commented on Casey’s recent post as well
I think he’s up to something he’s doing too much it’s coming across desperate and odd! maybe he is hoping to get back in with the barkers in the hopes of his social media growing and getting brand deals like when he was in a relationship with Saffron he got a couple of brand deals. I never felt there was real love or a strong connection between her and Tyler but that’s just my opinion from everything I seen of them.

Reactions: 12
god her instagram stories are actually unbearable, she’s such a pick me girl! talking about how small her and that other gymshark girl were yesterday and now this?! no one actually cares about your height why is she acting like it’s such a big deal 🤣 sooo embarrassing
D8A76432-5D08-4D34-B5AB-C3D3B30BA88A.jpeg

Reactions: 24
god her instagram stories are actually unbearable, she’s such a pick me girl! talking about how small her and that other gymshark girl were yesterday and now this?! no one actually cares about your height why is she acting like it’s such a big deal 🤣 sooo embarrassing
View attachment 2166950
I’m pushing 5’2 and I’m embarrassed lol would never advertise it ( my boyfriend is 6’2 I’m such a smol bean like saffy b🥹)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who is also pushing 5’2, yes saffron, I would guess you’re also pushing 5’2. What a head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m 5ft, there’s a lot of woman who’s around that height, she always mentions how small she is like it’s unique. Such a pick me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m just pushing 5 ft, sorry Saffron! 😂 I was teased and belittled at school for being short, but now there are influencers clambering to be petite! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.