Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry for someone who works out as much a she says I don't see big changes ever . I think she trains too much and doesn't have a good technique along with I'm sure not eating enough protein is why she never looks any different. Her bum is not what she thinks.
The only thing that’s changed sbout her in her constant years of exercise and restrictive eating is the things she’s had changed by cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: 16
Wendy looks like one of those overly groomed Essex boys from TOWIE 🤣 she suits that look.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw Tyler liked her recent pic, clicked on his profile and she now follows him again!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Instead of editing herself she just needs to accept she has short muscular legs.....nothing wrong with that in anyway.
Has anyone else ever seen that quote which is “Make sure you’re happy in your real life not just on social media”

That’s something that Saffron honestly needs to do , learn to be happy in her real life with how she looks rather than editing herself to look different to how she wishes she looked and posting it online to get attention and validation to distract her from her insecurities and unhappiness with her appearance in real life.

Reactions: 15
Did saffy b even get invited to/attend bestie chris appleton’s wedding? She was in LA at the same time too I believe

• Haha
Saffy is the classic Instagram girl who needs to tell us how much fun she is having rather than just having fun. I think deep down she is very unhappy.

Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen her new video of her full body workout????? Girrrrrrl is talking about how important her form is whilst having THE WORST form doing hip thrusts 😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did you see her on Celebrity Hunted. Completely hopeless when she was left by herself. Crying and such a reliance on her family is pretty pathetic. You can imagine off camera she would have said "I want my mum"

Totally no respect for her with 90% of her "success" without doing anything herself and then got lucky

Reactions: 8
I actually cringed so much when watching her attempt to do cable kickbacks in her latest video 🥲 the way she litterly swings her leg the whole way back is making me cringe, I can’t BELIEVE gymshark give her the time of day, her form is horrific

Reactions: 26
guys i… didn’t realise her hip thrust was so bad until this video. it’s really bad 🤣 & she has a whole home gym & some plan from a PT. her workout is identical to the kardashians it’s nonsense

A rep range like that is not going to build size 😂 also not her going on about "full range of motion" and "lowering it slowly" for the hip thrusts but literally isn't fully going to the top and just lets it drop with no control 😂 how can she not see she's doing the opposite of correct form for every exercise I can't

Reactions: 10
Okay okay all of your comments made me go watch (or should I say skip through and see just what she does at the gym lol) her gym video 🤭

First off all, if growth/hyperthrophy is her goal, why is she starting off doing all these isolation movements?! And doing like sets of 20 per excercise? And doing them like that. Yikes, my back hurts just from watching. Okay, she then goes into hip thrusts after the two iso movements. Or whatever those are, because they're not hip thrusts 🥴 Her feet are so forward, no wonder she's not hitting any glutes whatsoever, and she's not even near the point of locking out. So basically she does 2 isolation movements and 1 compound, all with some of the most horrible form I've ever seen, and is trying to say that's helping her grow any glute looool the pancake ass deserves her pancake ass sorry not sorry. Also, is she doing this "full body" workout every time? Because that also makes no sense after all these years of training for growing her nonexistent bum. And GS still keeps her on their payroll, even though they've been cutting "non-athletes"?!?! Hope they sack her.

Reactions: 11
Lmao so whilst she was on Hunted being searched for by literal experts, she went out to eat in Nandos 😂. How dumb

• Haha
Why does she look so cartoony and orange in her vlogs? And why are her eyebrows orange
4061620D-7739-4A24-B265-F8CA22743EB7.jpeg
A5F3BEB4-C398-4359-B52C-14A10A94B3E0.jpeg

Her teeth are so fake looking
81E226B8-6982-4DB0-8E04-391E9BB773FF.jpeg

Also, I hate how she tries to sound relatable in her vlogs, she’s not funny. She should stop trying to be

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What gets me is things like this.... I could not imagine for one second getting my phone out while in bed, flicking my hair around, pretend looking into the distance and then turning to eye duck the camera... It really tickles me 😂😂😂 my boyfriend would burst into laughter and say what in the duck are you doing 😂

Screenshot_20230511-021409_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230511-021421_Instagram.jpg

P.S. why does she have a mile wide cleavage when she has fake tits?! I don't understand?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.