Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyone has already mentioned it but why is she pretending to be asleep and taking a photo of herself for her thumbnail 😂 Saffy B please

1683786439558.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think - whilst watching the first part of her vlog - that she’s had plastic surgery in the face? The eyes look big compared to the rest of the face …

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think - whilst watching the first part of her vlog - that she’s had plastic surgery in the face? The eyes look big compared to the rest of the face …
I think she must have done something to her nose. Shes been massively showing off her side profile and her nose looks very diff

Reactions: 5
I think she must have done something to her nose. Shes been massively showing off her side profile and her nose looks very diff
To the work she’s already had done?

you know how Charlotte Crosbys face has shrinked into itself due to her nose job - kind of like that

Reactions: 2
What a mess! Couldn’t even move her underwear from the floor
It would only have taken a few seconds to remove her underwear from the shot either in the draw or laundry saffron.
Says alot that the only thing on her mind is holidays must not be getting much work!

Also is she wearing any underneath I swear it's see through 🤨

Reactions: 7
She is looking very different at the moment. And it's more than just the teeth. In her LA vlogs I thought the tip of her nose looked different but couldn't quite work out how. She's so young and has changed her face drastically already, it's a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Gymshark should get rid of her - she is no way a good reflection of the brand
Has anyone ever actually told gymshark their honest opinion about her as potential customers and viewers I would think it's something any decent company would want to hear

I'm sure there are plenty of other influencers who give their honest opinion and don't risk causing serious damage for a paycheck oh and don't edit themselves u til the unrecognisable in other people's posts.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever actually told gymshark their honest opinion about her as potential customers and viewers I would think it's something any decent company would want to hear

I'm sure there are plenty of other influencers who give their honest opinion and don't risk causing serious damage for a paycheck oh and don't edit themselves u til the unrecognisable in other people's posts.
What was the name of the other influencer they got rid off because 'she wasn't an athlete'?
Yet they happily keep little mr sarren and cawus on (if you know who I'm on about lol)

Reactions: 5
To the work she’s already had done?

you know how Charlotte Crosbys face has shrinked into itself due to her nose job - kind of like that
yes I do think so, it looks more defined, and yes she is going to be so botched in a few more years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.