Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of her having that home gym installed? She never ever uses it, what an absolute waste of time. she probably wants to go to the gym, so she can tell her little fantasy tales of how a load of guys stood watching her and cheering on…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarren just looks more and more like box and dome head Darren everyday it’s so funny to me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the point of her having that home gym installed? She never ever uses it, what an absolute waste of time. she probably wants to go to the gym, so she can tell her little fantasy tales of how a load of guys stood watching her and cheering on…
She wants everyone to know how obsessed she is with working out. I mean, have you seen how much her ass has grown!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
her plates only go to 100kg on the hip thrust thingy but she can hit more. it’s not good enough for her apparently.

she probably only goes on the treadmilll for steps✨✨

but you right totally unnecessary + it looks scary she has no curtains or blinds in there once it goes dark and she is working out it’s pitch black outside her neighbours too see into it all the feral animals must be like 👀👄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s used the selfie at the oxygen bar as the main part of her thumbnail, and written that she “need(s) to go home now!”. Never seen someone so desperate for attention in my life, and pretending you’re sick is another level of immoral. She’s a vile creature.
---
Also, I can not stand when she sings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
They look rough as hell in that clip of them eating In&Out burgers

and they’re all off to South Africa to see that random girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
probably what saffron means when she says a guy is staring at her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s used the selfie at the oxygen bar as the main part of her thumbnail, and written that she “need(s) to go home now!”. Never seen someone so desperate for attention in my life, and pretending you’re sick is another level of immoral. She’s a vile creature.
---
Also, I can not stand when she sings.
She really can't get lower than that and it shows what kind of a person she is to use it as a thumbnail!
Has she ever considered her viewers could be in that situation for real
Trying to make people think she actually needed extra oxygen is sickening 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I know people are getting annoyed we're going in on Saffy but she has done some pretty awful things over time like how she spoke about a guy who had sadly ended his life and it interrupted her commute.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t look like that, why even use filtersView attachment 2142346View attachment 2142347
She has so many insecurities it’s crazy and I think she’s passed the point of helping cause she’s addicted to editing herself and wanting to get work done to change her face or body in whatever ways she can. It’s weird cause she’ll post edited photos of herself doing all these poses but deep down she’s actually an extremely insecure person. She’s the spitting image of her dad and the sooner she accepts that the better cause no matter what work she’s had done she still looks exactly like Darren in every single way and she needs to accept it.

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but u just know the reason saff is clinging on to this sasha girl and posting with her loads as her 'bff' all of a sudden is because she's more 'conventionally pretty' than ana, she fits saffs fake blonde bimbo aesthetics aka more views and interaction for saffron
i was thinking exactly the same thing

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry for someone who works out as much a she says I don't see big changes ever . I think she trains too much and doesn't have a good technique along with I'm sure not eating enough protein is why she never looks any different. Her bum is not what she thinks.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.