Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, in the background of saffron’s new vlog you can see two of the Strictly pros topless... like full on tits out. How stupid can she be to not notice that while editing it 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, in the background of saffron’s new vlog you can see two of the Strictly pros topless... like full on tits out. How stupid can she be to not notice that while editing it 😂
oh my god, really?!

Reactions: 2
Vlog has been removed..... came here to see why. 😂

edit, it’s back up, has that clip been removed?!

Reactions: 5
Vlog has been removed..... came here to see why. 😂

edit, it’s back up, has that clip been removed?!
I’m assuming she edited the clip out and uploaded it again. Can’t believe she could be that stupid, full on tits were on display 😂😫

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m assuming she edited the clip out and uploaded it again. Can’t believe she could be that stupid, full on tits were on display 😂😫
It wasn’t even a subtle blink and you’ll miss it moment,several girls were half naked walked about the room.I don’t understand why you’d film in the dressing room anyway when yanno people are getting dressed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how she seems a bit left out on this tour? Yeah she films the other dancers and makes tik toks with them but most of the time she is on her own and doesn’t really seem to fit in. Not saying that the others aren’t nice to her as they all seem to get along but now she’s working with people that are not other youtubers she can just shout over them and seems like she has drifted into the background!

Yes I get the whole she is young thing and it’s a daunting experience but I don’t think others let her take over as much as she’d like or maybe she’s calmed her personality down around them because she’s overwhelmed, I don’t know what it is..

Her on this tour kind of reminds me when she went away with a bunch of youtubers to Ibiza I think it was (correct me if I’m wrong) a couple of years ago, she was basically a loner with even her supposed friend ‘roxsaurus’ not wanting to hang out with her! I actually felt for her that time because she finally seemed like a normal person and not overbearing as usual!!

Things like Strictly are always gonna be tough for the “celebs” because the pros are friends after years working together, but it’s always interesting to see some of the celebs get closer to them than others. Some are simply more likeable, friendly etc. I think Saffron suffers from a lack of personality to fit in with the big characters that are a lot of the Strictly dancers. They are showmen and women, that’s their job, it’s easy to get lost in that if you aren’t really a big personality. And let’s be honest Saffron isn’t a big personality, she’s bigger than she edits her photos to look, but there is nothing going upstairs really.

Yeah I definitely noticed she's very much a background character on tour but I think she also knows she's kind of out of her depth on tour. At least on strictly, she was a mid-level dancer I would say. Not the best, not the worst but on tour, surrounded by the pros, Karim and Kelvin, she's actually at the bottom end of talent, maybe one above Emma and she knows that. It seems to knock her confidence when she isn't one of the best in a room, she pushes herself so much to be liked I think and she thinks that's done by translating it in to skill.

Noticed the difference in her teeth in that roll the dice video. I honestly didn't think she needed braces or invaslign but they're looking a lot more straighter and not pushing against her lips/gums as much but I might be imagining it lol

Honestly, how can ‘One Eye Wiggy’ with the cat’s bum mouth, think this is a good look?
See this Instagram photo by @saffronbarker

• Haha
  • Sick
For someone who’s meant to have travelled a lot and is meant to be well cultured how did she not know what a tram was called and just thought they were an Irish thing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I know she’s busy but I hate when youtubers upload crap 10 minute, half arsed vlogs. You might aswell not upload atall, scraping the barrel

Actually, actually, actually, actually, actually, actually, actually....

basically,

actually, actually, actually, actually.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My biggest pet peeve about her is when she tries something to eat and with her mouth full she goes ‘uhh soooo good 👌’ it’s always bothered me 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.