Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things like Strictly are always gonna be tough for the “celebs” because the pros are friends after years working together, but it’s always interesting to see some of the celebs get closer to them than others. Some are simply more likeable, friendly etc. I think Saffron suffers from a lack of personality to fit in with the big characters that are a lot of the Strictly dancers. They are showmen and women, that’s their job, it’s easy to get lost in that if you aren’t really a big personality. And let’s be honest Saffron isn’t a big personality, she’s bigger than she edits her photos to look, but there is nothing going upstairs really.
Saffron thinks she is far better than she is and she isn't as likeable as others. AJ isn't entertaining her anymore, he is only doing tiktoks with her to increase his following & sell tickets for his tour, but outside that he isn't bothering with her. Neil is the same, he is literally just using her following to sell tickets for his tour. As for Saffron & the pro girls, the pro girls are all in their thirties and have worked there asses off to get to where they are and aren't interested in a pampered 20 year old who is completely self obsessed. Dianne seems to be the only pro girl to give her a bit of attention & even that has been minimal. Saffron's tiktoks are just cringe worthy, because she clearly believes she is a great dancer/singer or is funny & when she gets one of the pros involved, it's worse cause she acts like she can dance just as good them and she really can't.

Reactions: 12
Saffron thinks she is far better than she is and she isn't as likeable as others. AJ isn't entertaining her anymore, he is only doing tiktoks with her to increase his following & sell tickets for his tour, but outside that he isn't bothering with her. Neil is the same, he is literally just using her following to sell tickets for his tour. As for Saffron & the pro girls, the pro girls are all in their thirties and have worked there asses off to get to where they are and aren't interested in a pampered 20 year old who is completely self obsessed. Dianne seems to be the only pro girl to give her a bit of attention & even that has been minimal. Saffron's tiktoks are just cringe worthy, because she clearly believes she is a great dancer/singer or is funny & when she gets one of the pros involved, it's worse cause she acts like she can dance just as good them and she really can't.
I think Saffron seems pretty close with Amy out of all the professionals,she’s been hanging about with her backstage etc

She can't body roll to save her life 😂

Also, she's moved from awful dancing to awful singing.
View attachment 79496
you tubers who try pretend they have a talent are so cringe. Fair play if you can sit in front of a camera and earn money but don’t come and try make it by singing etc. Sounds just like any other teenage girl singing in their car/shower.

Reactions: 10
I saw her family’s home is SSTC. Has she spoken about moving out by herself/her family moving house on the vlogs since her and her mum spoke about wanting to build a place themselves?

Reactions: 1
I saw her family’s home is SSTC. Has she spoken about moving out by herself/her family moving house on the vlogs since her and her mum spoke about wanting to build a place themselves?
She's spoken about moving out herself but not mentioned the home situation - She will have a bedroom wherever her parents have bought a house (I'm guessing they have already got somewhere if they're considering offers) - I think they're all just waiting for them to sell the brighton property and move and then she'll decide in the packing up process what she's keeping home and what she's taking to LDN. That would make sense anyway

saw Saffron coming out the hotel the other day before a strictly show & you could see where her extensions were taped in, they looked awful

Reactions: 6
she genuinely thinks she is a pro dancer now HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is WRONG with these youtubers. Joe sugg did the same. Most celebs on strictly, do strictly, go back to their career. Joe and Saffron, still milking it.
she genuinely thinks she is a pro dancer now HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They haven’t got much else in their lives going on, that’s why.
No real job, no career plans, no studying....

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha, if you got to Oliviadaveymakeup on Tik Tok, she’s the make up artist for strictly, she posted a Tik Tok showing snippets of the girls to the song ‘Don’t Cha’ by the Pussy Cat Dolls, when it pans to Saffron she looks so awkward and out of place, quite funny 😂

• Haha
Omg just watch teen mum for day she look so awkward Laughing most of time and changing that nappy bit over the top can tell she a propa princess

Reactions: 2
The bit I didnt get was when she was changing Harlow in the afternoon she was like this is the first nappy I've changed in my life, but she had Harlow from when she woke up. So was that poor little girl in her overnight nappy all morning and into the afternoon?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The bit I didnt get was when she was changing Harlow in the afternoon she was like this is the first nappy I've changed in my life, but she had Harlow from when she woke up. So was that poor little girl in her overnight nappy all morning and into the afternoon?!
She’s such a liar.
She’s done this ‘challenge’ previously.
And she’s babysat Harlow overnight before in her room when everyone else was out.

She’s running out of ideas. She just repeated that ‘eating Valentines food for a day’ too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.