Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does saffron have any friends outside of her family and Ana? She has that air about her of being such a brat, and never being out in her place!

Reactions: 5
Does saffron have any friends outside of her family and Ana? She has that air about her of being such a brat, and never being out in her place!
She seems to have a load of friends from high school whom she still sees all the time, a few went to see her on strictly. But she seems really, really, close to her family. I honestly think her YT career bought them a lot closer as a family, I've been watching her since she started her channel from Jake Mitchell (gross I know) and honestly back then Casey looked like he couldn't stand Saffron and always used to be such a knob to her until he started his youtube channel and nows he's all 'big brother' 'so proud' 'SHOUT ME OUT' - If you watch them back, I find Saffron went out of her way to be nice to him and I remember thinking their relationship was really strained but again probably bc she is the only girl so is treated like a little Princess which we have seen. I could be making this all up though lmao it was years ago.

Going back to the question, I think she has a large networking reportoire but not so much a lot of YT friends.

Reactions: 9
Saffron seems to be really pushing the whole karim thing. She has been posting him on her stories all the time and posted a photo of just the two of them at dinner last week. She has probably realised that AJ isn’t interested in her so has moved on to karim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saffron seems to be really pushing the whole karim thing. She has been posting him on her stories all the time and posted a photo of just the two of them at dinner last week. She has probably realised that AJ isn’t interested in her so has moved on to karim 😂
He's recently single too. Broke up with his gf during Strictly!!

Reactions: 1
AJ has clearly gotten fed up with up with Saffron, even when she has him on camera, he doesn't seem bothered. Obviously, she didn't get him enough followers on insta or YT, he's realised hanging out with Curtis & Maura will get him more followers & more brand deals, so Saffy is old news. Karim however, will act like her lapdog during the your to increase his own following, they clearly don't actually like her for her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. However he did post a picture on his story of him and his girlfriend last week so not sure what is happening with that.

I think it looks like Aj’s girlfriend has had a serious word with him and gave him a warning cause he’s doesn’t seem bothered about saffron in the slightest now. Good for her

Reactions: 13
Seems Saffron is getting desperate for press attention, looks like she isn't having much luck though. First trying to get rumours of her & Karim started, cause AJ wouldn't play ball.

Also think she thought her & AJ would win most of the venues like Joe & Dianne last year. Now she has her friends posting to insta the number to vote for her, in the hopes people outside the venue will vote.
Screenshot_20200118-214902.png

And apparently her & Karim have "fell" in the group number in every performance so far. Bet she thought that would get the tabloids attention, but clearly no one noticed as she had to tweet about it and look for videos of it, probably to send it to the papers herself.
Screenshot_20200119-151356.png

Screenshot_20200119-150846.png
Screenshot_20200119-150930.png

Some of the minions even tweeted that they didn't notice cause they were watching others, not her. Saffy clearly ain't getting nearly as much press as she wanted from Strictly, doubt she will get offered any mainstream opportunities and will be forgotten by the vast majority of people by the end of the tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her edited eyes on her new Instagram post looks so fake! What’s the point when we’ve seen her in videos and on strictly and know she doesn’t look like that 😂

Reactions: 6
Her edited eyes on her new Instagram post looks so fake! What’s the point when we’ve seen her in videos and on strictly and know she doesn’t look like that 😂
She needs to chill her beans with the big bambi eyes filtering. She doesn’t even filter the person who’s stood next to her either so it makes it all the more obvious🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen this? Loads of comments saying it doesn’t sound like her, they don’t get what the hype is, her singing is “average”😂

oh dear Saff, not quite the reaction you were hoping for?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember her posting on her insta story something like ‘ask questions I’ve never answered’ assuming for a video but there’s been no video since

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen this? Loads of comments saying it doesn’t sound like her, they don’t get what the hype is, her singing is “average”😂

oh dear Saff, not quite the reaction you were hoping for?
View attachment 74476
She likes to think she's amazing at singing doesn't she? She's mediocre at best...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.