Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned she's "bought" a place in London now - I know she's not the most literate but I hope she actually did purchase a property and isnt renting as she can afford to buy. Renting would be a waste of money for someone who's there 50% of the time.

Just watched her previous vlog.. I feel she’s had a boob job !?
Sometimes I think she's had one but Im always 50/50 😩 They don't look bad at all if she has had one. Really quite natural.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe Mark Ferris has made it to a Brits after party when the only notable thing he has done is kiss Zoella’s arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure she’s buying a place, sure there’s a video with her mum where they discuss the long process of purchasing and how yoj can’t just do it in a matter of weeks

Reactions: 3
Saffron did genuinely look unreal last night. The hair, dress, makeup, everything! Really classy look

Reactions: 11
Totally random but just had a thought - could it be possible that Saffron lied about the car thefts because they simply just couldn’t afford to have them all anymore? They are downsizing also and may just simply not want to admit they aren’t doing as well as before.. ?

Totally random but just had a thought - could it be possible that Saffron lied about the car thefts because they simply just couldn’t afford to have them all anymore? They are downsizing also and may just simply not want to admit they aren’t doing as well as before.. ?
I really don’t think they’re struggling with money 😂

Reactions: 14
looking at her last accounts I really don’t they are strapped for cash. She will have probably made even more this year because of strictly and everything that’s brought her way

Reactions: 3
I think they might be downsizing because they will be five family members lighter than previously? The house will probably feel really empty when it's just the three of them. 😊

Reactions: 8
Idk what you guys are on. The brits outfit and hair. like Sharon off eastenders. Weird outfit in my opinion. I dislike her style anyway it’s just tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.