Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at the amount of people agreeing with this! She was uploading during those events yes, but she seldom uploads a Vlog now unless it’s sponsored, and her main videos are garbage.
Personally I've still watched all her uploads on her main and vlog channel and don't find her content has worsened or dropped in any way. Her editing and attention to detail needs some work but thats only if I was nit-picking. But she still consistently gets uploads up on time every week that are relevant to the year (NYE outfits, xmas food challenge, advent calendars etc) Especially around her events recently where on vlogs, we see she only really had one Sunday off and even then was vlogging at the same time but we can agree to disagree. Her instagram is where the ads are, but compared to most bloggers she doesnt do that many on her videos so the odd ones I don't care for. She does need to address them properly with AD in the titles though.

Reactions: 3
Saffron accounts up to May 2019. Holy titView attachment 70247
Oooh will have to have a look at this a bit later on Companys house. Also, I wonder who else they've employed and for what? Wendy was the only employee last year for merch and admin, but it says they've employed someone else this year as well. I think Saber digital is only her youtube income, I don't think its her actual income from primark collection, strictly etc.

Ngl if I had that much money in the bank, you wouldn't see me in the UK most the year

The extra employee is most likely her publicist. Or possibly her stylist?
It could be a bookings manager/PR person, makes sense after Strictly to have someone there so any offers don't get lost in emails but then isnt that what Rebecca is? I don't think she would hire a stylist, she doesnt need a full time one, just one for certain events. Interesting, wish it told us more.

Reactions: 1
I think Strictly has gone to Saffron's head & she actually thinks she's a pro dancer now. The pro's uploaded on tiktok earlier today doing the yummy challenge I think, so Saffron posts one from her hotel room thinking she's the tit and it's really bad & she doesn't even realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Barbados vlog was insufferable. Oh my god. The screeching, the complaining about paparazzi, she came across as so stuck up, but I also noticed while she vlogs with loads of people she’s constantly looking back at them to see if they match her vibe? Just awful. It was like watching someone do a parody of a stuck up influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can quite honestly say I found Saffron INSUFFERABLE in that video. She is honestly everything wrong with the world. She managed to somehow make Barbados look like Benidorm. God it was painful. Have to say, she totally overpowered and wiped ana out, their friendship is completely awkward and you can tell Saffron thinks she’s some sort of celebrity compared.

Reactions: 7
I can quite honestly say I found Saffron INSUFFERABLE in that video. She is honestly everything wrong with the world. She managed to somehow make Barbados look like Benidorm. God it was painful. Have to say, she totally overpowered and wiped ana out, their friendship is completely awkward and you can tell Saffron thinks she’s some sort of celebrity compared.
Thats why Ana is her token YT friend, she's their as an accessory to downplay and demean so Queen Saffy (!) looks better.

Reactions: 4
See saffron is trying to get the shipping rumours going again with her ridiculous tik tok videos. God this girl is so transparent and desperate. These videos are so cringe and embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In Heat magazine, there’s a big picture of her from Barbados in that pink snake print swimming costume. Bet she’s loving the publicity

Reactions: 4
I've come here from snooping Ana's thread, never really watched any videos with Saffron in but I've just watched Saffron's Barbados vlog. While Ana is a bit irritating, my god Saffron is much worse.

I don't know much about Saf, just from what's put in Ana's thread but Jesus Christ she was insufferable in that video. It came across as though she was overshadowing Ana all the time, never really let her speak or when she did speak, Saf would talk over her. Is this a common occurrence with their friendship?

Reactions: 3
I've come here from snooping Ana's thread, never really watched any videos with Saffron in but I've just watched Saffron's Barbados vlog. While Ana is a bit irritating, my god Saffron is much worse.

I don't know much about Saf, just from what's put in Ana's thread but Jesus Christ she was insufferable in that video. It came across as though she was overshadowing Ana all the time, never really let her speak or when she did speak, Saf would talk over her. Is this a common occurrence with their friendship?
Yeah 😐

Reactions: 1
I don't watch it, just seen an advert. Calling it now, she'll be on the next Love Island or something like that

Reactions: 6
She annoys the hell out of me what a spoilt little bleep she is. Looks like he's holding her nose ring in place with her top lip 😄😄😄

Reactions: 6
has anyone else looked at her tiktok? duck me... the most embarrassing thing i’ve ever seen

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.