Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I had no idea she has her own book! 😂 I need to read it for a laugh! Have any of you guys read it? I listened to the podcast episode earlier and I really chuckled to myself because I think saffron came across as a bit of dick quite a few times. I also loved that amber called her out on a few things too. I hope she felt like a 🔔🔚

Reactions: 11
Omg I had no idea she has her own book! 😂 I need to read it for a laugh! Have any of you guys read it? I listened to the podcast episode earlier and I really chuckled to myself because I think saffron came across as a bit of dick quite a few times. I also loved that amber called her out on a few things too. I hope she felt like a 🔔🔚
Saffron is a dick and if Anna wasn't so much of a nose browner she would see that

Anyways @PreciousPenney here is an extract, quite sure I've lost braincells
Screenshot_20230221_193413_Kindle.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Well, guess that’s the same for you Saffron, since you bought the majority of your 1M followers 😉
E4DB8F45-2173-43D3-BDC4-BF4AB7A59615.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean atleast she didn’t use a ghost writer if it’s written that badly?😂😂 also don’t blame whoever was meant to ready through it to not bother, I wouldn’t have wanted to read it even if I was paid to😅
Nah this worst part is, this was clearly written by someone who thought they knew what a vapid teenage girl sounds like. It’s cringe. If Saffron had written it, it would honestly be worse. There’s no way she did any work on this. Just collected her cheque.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that tiktok she just shared to her instagram story is one of the worst things i’ve ever had to watch 🥴 who tf does she think she is??? literally so cringe i can’t deal with it

Reactions: 11
that tiktok she just shared to her instagram story is one of the worst things i’ve ever had to watch 🥴 who tf does she think she is??? literally so cringe i can’t deal with it
imagine trying to do someones makeup and they start doing that

Reactions: 7
Her TikTok’s are so cringe I can’t deal. Must she re post on IG!? Why must I suffer!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her and her mum look the same age and I can’t deal with her new teeth, they look so bad

Why are her lips brown
7860BE89-F6FC-46A5-AC12-C0FDE206D281.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her and her mum look the same age and I can’t deal with her new teeth, they look so bad
View attachment 1980558

Why are her lips brown
View attachment 1980560
She thinks shes such a good dancer 🤣. I personally don't like the lip liner look everyone rocks these days, especially when they overdraw their natural lip line like she does. Surely in person that looks like she's let a 2 year old with a crayon loose on her face?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.