Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I have to do my monthly podcast rant, because the last one they just did with Amber Gill was probably the worst yet.

Can I start off by saying, what I am about to say is not because I dislike Ana/Saffron, it's because it is true. They both are crazily dull, unintelligent and have absolutely NO conversation unless it's about social media, tiktik, boys or dating apps. I feel Amber at least had a little personality & showed some sort of intellect throughout. Saffron & Ana spent the whole time going 'yeah yeah yeah' or 'wun hundred pacENT' I don't even think they knew what she was talking about half the time, and I think Amber definitely went back to her friends/girlfriend and laughed about how thick they both are lol, I thought she did well calling them out or asking them to elaborate on things as I don't think a guest has done that yet. All Ana did was go 'yeah i've never thought about that before' or 'yeah that's a good way of putting it' she literally has NO voice of her own. All either of them had to say about the fact Amber has a book out was, 'how long did it take to write' or 'that's crazy' doubt they've ever finished a book either.

Saffron is such a massive prude, you can tell she doesn't want to share a single thing that would put her in a bad light. She didn't say a peep about her tit book for starters lol. The podcast is meant to be all about revealing their secrets/deep chats/sex stories etc. but they're both so boring that the guests always carry the entire episode. Everytime it comes to revealing something, Saffron conveniently 'can't remember' or won't disclose any actual details. For example, when she said she couldn't remember the cringe chat-up line she sent and then Amber called her out and went 'yeah you can' turns out it wasn't even that big a deal, she's just so desperate to be seen as this 'girlboss' who doesn't beg boys for attention & is always the dumpee.

DON'T get me started on her slagging her ex off for being wasted (sounded like she made that story up for content though and it backfired) Imagine being with someone & exclaiming how much you 'got the ick' after they'd been drunk, she's such a snobby cow. Even Amber said 'is that not part of the fun though?’ and 'Would you not just take him home?' you could tell she was sweating trying to backtrack as she realised how bad it came across. Was the same when she said she didn't like guys who 'do the same thing everyday' and then scrambled when she realised how judgmental it sounded - not everyone can live off daddy's money & swan around playing 'work' Saffron.

They both bleeping suck, sorry. I am not a fan of Olivia Neil, but at least on her podcast there is a bit of actual jokes conversation & she doesn't take herself too seriously, these absolute drips don't know anything other than tiktok lingo or discussing 'the ick' good riddance to that tit show lol.
Olivia is problematic herself but I do like how open she is in her podcast! The story about her being naked on her exes bed doing the downward dog yoga pose and his mum walked in was jokes. You’d never catch Saffron or Ana being that open. They’ll say it’s to protect their image etc but Olivia will end up being more successful than them anyway and gets invited to bigger events so it obviously isn’t that damaging

Reactions: 16
Ok, I have to do my monthly podcast rant, because the last one they just did with Amber Gill was probably the worst yet.

Can I start off by saying, what I am about to say is not because I dislike Ana/Saffron, it's because it is true. They both are crazily dull, unintelligent and have absolutely NO conversation unless it's about social media, tiktik, boys or dating apps. I feel Amber at least had a little personality & showed some sort of intellect throughout. Saffron & Ana spent the whole time going 'yeah yeah yeah' or 'wun hundred pacENT' I don't even think they knew what she was talking about half the time, and I think Amber definitely went back to her friends/girlfriend and laughed about how thick they both are lol, I thought she did well calling them out or asking them to elaborate on things as I don't think a guest has done that yet. All Ana did was go 'yeah i've never thought about that before' or 'yeah that's a good way of putting it' she literally has NO voice of her own. All either of them had to say about the fact Amber has a book out was, 'how long did it take to write' or 'that's crazy' doubt they've ever finished a book either.

Saffron is such a massive prude, you can tell she doesn't want to share a single thing that would put her in a bad light. She didn't say a peep about her tit book for starters lol. The podcast is meant to be all about revealing their secrets/deep chats/sex stories etc. but they're both so boring that the guests always carry the entire episode. Everytime it comes to revealing something, Saffron conveniently 'can't remember' or won't disclose any actual details. For example, when she said she couldn't remember the cringe chat-up line she sent and then Amber called her out and went 'yeah you can' turns out it wasn't even that big a deal, she's just so desperate to be seen as this 'girlboss' who doesn't beg boys for attention & is always the dumpee.

DON'T get me started on her slagging her ex off for being wasted (sounded like she made that story up for content though and it backfired) Imagine being with someone & exclaiming how much you 'got the ick' after they'd been drunk, she's such a snobby cow. Even Amber said 'is that not part of the fun though?’ and 'Would you not just take him home?' you could tell she was sweating trying to backtrack as she realised how bad it came across. Was the same when she said she didn't like guys who 'do the same thing everyday' and then scrambled when she realised how judgmental it sounded - not everyone can live off daddy's money & swan around playing 'work' Saffron.

They both bleeping suck, sorry. I am not a fan of Olivia Neil, but at least on her podcast there is a bit of actual jokes conversation & she doesn't take herself too seriously, these absolute drips don't know anything other than tiktok lingo or discussing 'the ick' good riddance to that tit show lol.
why even say yes to a podcast about their sex lives etc if they arent going to share anything. All they care about is the money they get for it.

Reactions: 28
Olivia is problematic herself but I do like how open she is in her podcast! The story about her being naked on her exes bed doing the downward dog yoga pose and his mum walked in was jokes. You’d never catch Saffron or Ana being that open. They’ll say it’s to protect their image etc but Olivia will end up being more successful than them anyway and gets invited to bigger events so it obviously isn’t that damaging
Exactly. I think they both just lack charisma and aren’t that funny. I don’t think Saffron knows any other words other than: literally, genuinely, actually, like, crazy. I know this is so petty & mean but I absolutely dislike her voice, she constantly sounds like she has a frog in her throat & it’s just so shouty/bratty. She’s honestly grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
more like ‘the mess 😍

also can’t believe someone said her style was on point in this q&a she’s done on instagram, it couldn’t be any more OFF point 🤣🤣🤣
40D2A32A-12DE-41EF-A16B-15269C02E2FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not that she spent a penny on that gym coz it was all gifted for sure, but what a tit set up. Squat rack - fine. HUGE treadmill - way smaller better options. “Only getting leg day equipment as that’s all I’m doing at the mo” - the duck?! Why wouldn’t you make your gym a proper gym?! Idk maybe coz I’m a massive gym fan I’m being too critical lol
It’s a terrible set up - the squat rack is decent but why is it facing a window not a mirror?! She’s extremely dim which I knew already, but saying she’s going to grow her glutes and lose weight at the same time has me absolutely baffled. How babe. It’s one or the other

Reactions: 6
Very sad that in spite of all the hair extensions, nails, bleaching, fake tanning, surgical procedures, make-up artists, hairdressers, gym visits etc etc Saffron is still not happy with herself and remains obsessed with her looks.

All that money and so self-absorbed. 🙁

Reactions: 25
For her sake I hope she sees the changes to her body she wants after the 6 week fat loss thing she’s doing because if she doesn’t see the changes she wants and nothing much changes about her body it could make her even more insecure if she doesn’t lose weight or doesn’t lose as much weight as she hopes. I personally don’t see a problem with her weight I think she looks healthy but it’s sad how all she thinks about is her weight. I know with any insecurity you can’t just push it out of your mind and be confident all the time but it seems to consume her life thinking about her body. She has one of the worst jobs for someone who’s always been on diets and doesn’t ever seem fully happy with how she looks cause her job involves her taking photos and looking at herself 24/7 while competing and comparing herself with all the other influencers she sees online.

Reactions: 4
more like ‘the mess 😍

also can’t believe someone said her style was on point in this q&a she’s done on instagram, it couldn’t be any more OFF point 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1984490
She’s such a chav. No matter how much money she has or wealth she accumulates, she literally buys the cheapest looking tat all the time. Giving new money

Reactions: 7
She doesn't need to lose weight. She's never going to be happy regardless what she does and I blame Wendy for that. Most parents would be worried about their child in that aspect, but not Wendy.

Reactions: 29
She definitely doesn’t need to lose weight I wish she understood this cause she’s putting pressure on herself to achieve something but if it doesn’t turn out how she expects she could end up feeling even worse. She needs therapy or her parents need to step up and be concerned and let her know there’s nothing wrong with her weight cause all these years she’s felt like there is. I can only imagine the pressure she’s felt all these years from Wendy to look a certain way. If she doesn’t achieve the results she wants with her body and doesn’t lose the weight she’s made herself think she needs to lose she’ll be unhappy but even if she does change her body in some way she will still be unhappy cause I don’t think she’ll ever be happy with how she looks there’ll always be something that she is insecure about and wants to change. Most parents would be concerned if the their child was talking about their weight this much and if their child was editing their photos like she does but Wendy is happily in the comments knowing her daughter doesn’t really look the same in real life.

Reactions: 8
i find these at home photoshoots so embarrassing, especially when they’re this serious 🥴 why has she got her pants out?! does she think that looks good? she looks so trashy and all of this work she’s had has aged her so so much, she’s practically unrecognisable in these pictures!
17B28705-E37B-468D-8124-C27B300A1D3F.jpeg
DA31025F-62AE-466C-8FE6-4143A7F3DFF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Anyone else think it's very odd how close they appear. I would never pose this way with my brother's girlfriend like wtf. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a terrible set up - the squat rack is decent but why is it facing a window not a mirror?! She’s extremely dim which I knew already, but saying she’s going to grow her glutes and lose weight at the same time has me absolutely baffled. How babe. It’s one or the other
GymShark is a terrible brand for employing her, she has no qualifications in fitness and is putting people in danger.

Weight is very simple, eat fewer calories than you need to lose weight, eat as many calories as you need to maintain and eat more calories than you need to gain.

You cannot lose weight and gain muscle at the same time, not in the long term. There is some evidence that recomposition is possible on a short-term basis but long term it is not sustainable.

She either needs to go on a long bulk to gain muscle and then cut, or she needs to go on a cut, maintain as much muscle as possible and lose weight. The fact she doesn't know this is why she should not be employed by GymShark.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn't need to lose weight. She's never going to be happy regardless what she does and I blame Wendy for that. Most parents would be worried about their child in that aspect, but not Wendy.
Honestly she has a great figure and body. She wants a weird stick insect figure because of her mother and probably social media. Before all the surgery saffron was a really beautiful woman in all honesty. Now she looks like a generic influencer who looks absolutely awful without filters. How can her mum look at her daughter like that and think she’s been a good mother to her? Knowing it’s her own fault she has an awful relationship with food and her body?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.