Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @shrimpy91 for the thread title.

We finally made it out of Thread 18 which started in July! 😱 I’d like to say Saffy has had an exciting few months but I’d be lying.

To recap:
She moved out
She ate a lot of grilled chicken and broccoli
She practiced the same callisthenics move about 70 gazillion times but still needs help with it
She went on quite a few holidays
She started a podcast about sex and relationships with Anastasia Kingsnorth despite giggling like a school girl over sex and Ana never having had an actual relationship
She still looks like Darren in a wig

I can’t recall anything else she’s actually done since July.

Reactions: 19
Well done to @shrimpy91 for the thread title.

We finally made it out of Thread 18 which started in July! 😱 I’d like to say Saffy has had an exciting few months but I’d be lying.

To recap:
She moved out
She ate a lot of grilled chicken and broccoli
She practiced the same callisthenics move about 70 gazillion times but still needs help with it
She went on quite a few holidays
She started a podcast about sex and relationships with Anastasia Kingsnorth despite giggling like a school girl over sex and Ana never having had an actual relationship
She still looks like Darren in a wig

I can’t recall anything else she’s actually done since July.
Hahaha calisthenics do NOT remind me

Reactions: 5
Just watched her house tour and it is the most soulless, un-homely house I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 18
in one of her recent vlogs she needs to be held and helped into a handstand, compared to some of the callisthenics moves that’s such a simple one
How long has she been doing it for now? I just don’t understand why she makes no progress. Even with the gym she claims she’s there constantly but her body hasn’t really changed at all

Reactions: 5
Oh god! :ROFLMAO:

This is weird; I've never heard her say anything about acting before. I thought she wanted to get into radio/tv presenting.
I feel like it’s something to do with the American guy (she thought she was seeing) he’s trying to make it as an actor and I bet she wants to get one over on him 🧐

😂😂😂😂😂 is saffron joking. in her house tour, in her spare room she says i think this room is better than my room it’s my favourite- skips to a white bed 😂😂😂 and flooring with matching ceiling. that’s literally it. no way she’s actually SO vanilla and dull

Reactions: 12
How much did she buy the house for, and how much do we think she spent on renovations? I know nothing about the UK property market.

How much did she buy the house for, and how much do we think she spent on renovations? I know nothing about the UK property market.
She bought it for £975000. No idea how much she spent on renovations though, cost of materials has gone up a LOT since the pandemic began.

Reactions: 7
Don’t understand the point of the point of the glass floor??

Also anyone else realise she said as soon as she gets out of the bath/shower and gets undressed she throws her clothes down the shoot 😄

Reactions: 7
She bought it for £975000. No idea how much she spent on renovations though, cost of materials has gone up a LOT since the pandemic began.
I don’t get why she’s spent nearly £1mil on a house then completely changed every single aspect of it, costing an absolute fortune. Why not buy a plot of land and build her dream house on that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also can’t believe a 5/6 bedroom house is now a 2 bedroom house (with 4! bathrooms). She’s surely going to have to spend a fortune changing it again when she tries to sell it?!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.