Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) this ‘outfit’ is a monstrosity, money really can’t buy you taste 🤣

2) yeah no makeup or filters (for once) but lip fillers, a nose job, fake teeth and probably some other fillers/botox/procedures that she’s sneakily had let’s be real!

i just HATE the fact that saffron has such a young following and posts stuff like this to brag about how she looks ‘naturally’ when there’s nothing bloody natural about her!!! 🙄 so wrong View attachment 1968152View attachment 1968153
She looks like she is in her 30s here.

Reactions: 21
1) this ‘outfit’ is a monstrosity, money really can’t buy you taste 🤣

2) yeah no makeup or filters (for once) but lip fillers, a nose job, fake teeth and probably some other fillers/botox/procedures that she’s sneakily had let’s be real!

i just HATE the fact that saffron has such a young following and posts stuff like this to brag about how she looks ‘naturally’ when there’s nothing bloody natural about her!!! 🙄 so wrong View attachment 1968152View attachment 1968153
I've never seen her face look like this before.

She never looks the same two days in a row, whether filters, makeup, filler, editing etc. I probably wouldn't recognise her in the street, she never looks the same.

Reactions: 15
No matter how much work she has done to her face/body she still is the spitting image of Darren she is his clone and maybe they’re the same person I wouldn’t be surprised cause that’s how much she looks exactly like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she immediately bends and poses her body when she knows someone is filming 🥲 it looks so unnatural

it’s all just so fake and posed like be for real Saffron babe

Attachments

Reactions: 1
According to her calculations, it's 6pm in Arizona when it's 2am in the UK... on a 7 hour time difference :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’d think she would check her form especially when uploading videos to her stories😅

Reactions: 8
You’d think she would check her form especially when uploading videos to her stories😅
shocked at her hip thrusts!! She needs to tuck her neck in, look's like she's gunna break her neck man

Reactions: 13
I love how in one of her recent Arizona videos she mentions using a Fenty pink highlighter/blusher (not sure which one it is) and she turns it over to show the shade name and it's aptly named 'wattabrat' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
conveniently covering her old nose, lips and teeth with the text 🤣🤣🤣 very clever from our not-so-bright saffy b xox
EA9EFA65-4851-4308-9D10-17DDF8A6BCE2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Amber Rose-Gills is on their podcast and talking about her book

And Saffron is sitting their mute because how can she bring this POS up

Screenshot_20230221_161134_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.