Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Never known that before” yeah cause you’re an idiot. Overbooking flights is standard procedure
Oh heaven forbid something inconvenient happened to poor little Veruca! I bet she thought she could stamp her food & demand it be fixed! How dare they speak back to her, do they KNOW who she is?!?! I mean, she didn’t have to pay for a thing on the trip but still how DARE THEY?!

She’s such an insufferable brat. I honestly don’t think there’s a ‘content creator’ that I dislike more😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new teeth actually look awful, funny how she said on the new not my bagg video with her and ana she lists that she’s only had boobs and nose ‘shaved’ down but don’t admit to the new joke shop teeth you can spot a Mile off, she also looks like amber turner from towie with them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When she was all done up to go out, honestly I would not say she is in her early twenties.

Reactions: 3
I know Casey had a heart attack but why is he in Rehab?? Sorry if this has been mentioned, just popping in 🖐

Reactions: 1
I know Casey had a heart attack but why is he in Rehab?? Sorry if this has been mentioned, just popping in 🖐
i assume its cardiac rehabilitation to improve his heart health and prevent another heart attack

Reactions: 5
these new teeth are horrific. they've made her look so much more like darren with his chunky chompers
Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 1.29.59 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Also clearly she knows absolutley nothing about the Superbowl,
Rhianna was 'Headlining' it
Aye okay ! Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An actual jump scare what is that smile it’s like she smelt something bad
She is such a whoville character!!! The teeth are so fake and plasticy, how insecure can you be to want to get all this work done

Reactions: 7
Her new teeth actually look awful, funny how she said on the new not my bagg video with her and ana she lists that she’s only had boobs and nose ‘shaved’ down but don’t admit to the new joke shop teeth you can spot a Mile off, she also looks like amber turner from towie with them
omg literally, I’ve never posted here before but her weird teeth in her newest Super Bowl video is what just brought me here! What.. the hell.. is going on there!!

Reactions: 5
"I genuinely wanted this forever", no you haven't or you would've bought it, oh no wait, what you mean is you were hoping they would gift it to you 🙄

Reactions: 18
“Just a boob job and my bump shaved down”. Who is she trying to fool when she’s posted what she looks like when she was younger 🤣🤣. I hate how she doesn’t get called out, then again.. she’s not famous enough and no one cares about her that much I guess
she thinks she kylie jenner, the whole not has my lips done, i just use lip liner her top lip actually never used to exist tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Just a boob job and my bump shaved down”. Who is she trying to fool when she’s posted what she looks like when she was younger 🤣🤣. I hate how she doesn’t get called out, then again.. she’s not famous enough and no one cares about her that much I guess
This is just sad.

Reactions: 1
1) this ‘outfit’ is a monstrosity, money really can’t buy you taste 🤣

2) yeah no makeup or filters (for once) but lip fillers, a nose job, fake teeth and probably some other fillers/botox/procedures that she’s sneakily had let’s be real!

i just HATE the fact that saffron has such a young following and posts stuff like this to brag about how she looks ‘naturally’ when there’s nothing bloody natural about her!!! 🙄 so wrong
F3802D3E-C270-45DF-A607-CBAB47226E4B.jpeg
721CF0C6-F110-41E3-AC44-71014B45EB0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.