Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230223-102909_Gallery.jpg

Is it just me or is there something weird with the bottom of her nostrils where they meet her top lip? Maybe it's the cake-y make-up

Reactions: 6
No wonder she single high maintenance and full of her self if she could I’m sure she would date her self

View attachment 1981391

Is it just me or is there something weird with the bottom of her nostrils where they meet her top lip? Maybe it's the cake-y make-up
Nope that's a sign of having a nosejob... you can look it up, but it is because they literally lay open your nose and near your nostrils it looks the most natural to sew it back up

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What's she done to her teeth? Wasn't she having Invisalign?
Think she has finished them now as she did say months ago she had to wear them longer than planned as she kept forgetting to wear them and now it seems she has composite bonding on them

Reactions: 4
Really thought this was Saffron at first glance🤣shows how much older than 22 she looks
F3925A73-9351-434A-BF9E-5750D0021C0F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not that she spent a penny on that gym coz it was all gifted for sure, but what a tit set up. Squat rack - fine. HUGE treadmill - way smaller better options. “Only getting leg day equipment as that’s all I’m doing at the mo” - the duck?! Why wouldn’t you make your gym a proper gym?! Idk maybe coz I’m a massive gym fan I’m being too critical lol

Reactions: 15
Not that she spent a penny on that gym coz it was all gifted for sure, but what a tit set up. Squat rack - fine. HUGE treadmill - way smaller better options. “Only getting leg day equipment as that’s all I’m doing at the mo” - the duck?! Why wouldn’t you make your gym a proper gym?! Idk maybe coz I’m a massive gym fan I’m being too critical lol
I’m surprised she didn’t get a stair climber!

Reactions: 9
saffron is doing a HELLO mag shoot with wendy and proceeds to explain; “the most thing i get told is that her house looks bigger is real life” ???
the most thing she gets told?
what kind of school did she go to - her vocabulary is terrible.

Reactions: 22
"You are a rare shining light in often a dark world"

The only idiot that could have written this is someone on her payroll

Screenshot_20230223_193314_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Posts a reel that she gets up at 5:30am for the gym. But leaves the house and it's super light outside (past 8am at least). No one takes 2,5hrs to get ready for the gym. Don't flex it if it makes you look like a liar Saffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s going to try and be a fitness influencer now noooooo. Her disordered eating habits and obsession with weight/fat loss isn’t it!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Her fitness knowledge is SO poor.

Banging on about how 3 weeks ago she couldn’t even hip thrust 30kg.

Fast forward to now, she’s doing 120kg (absolute awful form) and is saying she wants to grow a big bum. From all the videos she’s been posting it looks/sounds like she’s done hip thrusts every single day… nothing is ever going to grow unless she gives her muscles time to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also her calistenics personality has left the building and she’s in her hip thrust is my only personality trait era.
Get ready to be annoyed to death by videos of her shite form

Reactions: 17
Ok, I have to do my monthly podcast rant, because the last one they just did with Amber Gill was probably the worst yet.

Can I start off by saying, what I am about to say is not because I dislike Ana/Saffron, it's because it is true. They both are crazily dull, unintelligent and have absolutely NO conversation unless it's about social media, tiktik, boys or dating apps. I feel Amber at least had a little personality & showed some sort of intellect throughout. Saffron & Ana spent the whole time going 'yeah yeah yeah' or 'wun hundred pacENT' I don't even think they knew what she was talking about half the time, and I think Amber definitely went back to her friends/girlfriend and laughed about how thick they both are lol, I thought she did well calling them out or asking them to elaborate on things as I don't think a guest has done that yet. All Ana did was go 'yeah i've never thought about that before' or 'yeah that's a good way of putting it' she literally has NO voice of her own. All either of them had to say about the fact Amber has a book out was, 'how long did it take to write' or 'that's crazy' doubt they've ever finished a book either.

Saffron is such a massive prude, you can tell she doesn't want to share a single thing that would put her in a bad light. She didn't say a peep about her tit book for starters lol. The podcast is meant to be all about revealing their secrets/deep chats/sex stories etc. but they're both so boring that the guests always carry the entire episode. Everytime it comes to revealing something, Saffron conveniently 'can't remember' or won't disclose any actual details. For example, when she said she couldn't remember the cringe chat-up line she sent and then Amber called her out and went 'yeah you can' turns out it wasn't even that big a deal, she's just so desperate to be seen as this 'girlboss' who doesn't beg boys for attention & is always the dumpee.

DON'T get me started on her slagging her ex off for being wasted (sounded like she made that story up for content though and it backfired) Imagine being with someone & exclaiming how much you 'got the ick' after they'd been drunk, she's such a snobby cow. Even Amber said 'is that not part of the fun though?’ and 'Would you not just take him home?' you could tell she was sweating trying to backtrack as she realised how bad it came across. Was the same when she said she didn't like guys who 'do the same thing everyday' and then scrambled when she realised how judgmental it sounded - not everyone can live off daddy's money & swan around playing 'work' Saffron.

They both bleeping suck, sorry. I am not a fan of Olivia Neil, but at least on her podcast there is a bit of actual jokes conversation & she doesn't take herself too seriously, these absolute drips don't know anything other than tiktok lingo or discussing 'the ick' good riddance to that tit show lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.