Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Why do all these “influencers” never read a proper book? Why are they all about that manifesting bullshit or how to make money. Just go to Waterstones and pick up a real book for goodness sake. It would improved their educational level at least, not make their already inflated egos bigger

• Heart
Reactions: 66

mySON

Chatty Member
i felt so bad for saffron in that clip ngl. she was so excited about giving her mum that cake and even when she told her it was her favorite flavour she had NO reaction if anything she looked pissed off, just said she's on a diet honestly just confirms why saffron has the relationship with food that she does

• Sad
Reactions: 57

GossWhore

VIP Member
Omg I had no idea she has her own book! 😂 I need to read it for a laugh! Have any of you guys read it? I listened to the podcast episode earlier and I really chuckled to myself because I think saffron came across as a bit of dick quite a few times. I also loved that amber called her out on a few things too. I hope she felt like a 🔔🔚
Saffron is a dick and if Anna wasn't so much of a nose browner she would see that

Anyways @PreciousPenney here is an extract, quite sure I've lost braincells
Screenshot_20230221_193413_Kindle.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

noseyy@f

these new teeth are horrific. they've made her look so much more like darren with his chunky chompers
Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 1.29.59 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Quaranteen

Can someone please get me free coachella tickets but not with the peasants in general admission, it has to be VIP cause it doesn’t get more important than me… also so I can bring my absolute best friend Libby who’s job is to be my best friend and take advantage of all this free stuff I beg for!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Justmechan23

I actually think she looks quite nice here. Her body doesn’t seem AS edited as her other pics.. however, something just seems off with her feet or the boots. I can’t work it out, but that foot sticking out the bottom seems weirdly long to me?? I’ve also noticed it’s the same in her other pic when she has trainers on.. which makes me think she has edited it in some form. I swear these influencers think we’ll never notice?! Yet they make money from us being gullible and holding the assumption we’ll believe everything they say/do!
I am no fashionista but do those boots really go with that dress?? It’s not a ‘look’ at all…

Reactions: 45

roryangel

VIP Member
Saffron AGAIN mentioning her foot fetish rating, but she haaateeessss it

View attachment 1889466
“not that i upload pictures of my feet..” yet her feet are very often on her stories??? if you were that freaked out by the fact that your feet are popular on a foot fetish site then you’d make sure you never post you feet again! but since saffron first mentioned this she’s posted them soooo many more times, she clearly loves the attention but has to act like it’s weird so it comes across like she’s just THAT popular that it can’t be helped 🤣🤣🤣 bizzare behaviour

Reactions: 44

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
All that podcast made me think was how much of a shit friend and person Flossie is… she made fun of ana for going on a date to the cube which actually sounded fun and exciting and gives you something to talk about on a first date and then said “I prefer being drunk/tipsy” sorry but at least some of us can go on dates without needing alcohol. Secondly EVERYTHING CANT GIVE YOU THE ICK. Grow up. When they were talking about a girl who had an accident on a date and the boy helped her clean up and Flossie and saffron both laughed and said “imagine a boy having respect for you after that. Immediate ick” maybe that’s why you are both single because you’re both stuck up dickheads.
Can we also talk about saffron staying quiet during the “would you date a friends ex” segment - she’s such an embarrassment. She knows what she did with Luca was wrong and is still trying to justify it. That gives me the ick. She’s a walking embarrassment.

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
“My teeth look so white because of my spray tan”… no babe. Your teeth look so white because they are fake xoxo

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
just seen saffrons story! Find it a bit disrespectful posting a picture of him on insta…
i found it quite weird that she’s been posting as per usual all day as well??? like if my brother had just had a major heart attack the last thing i would be thinking of is posting a story like ‘go watch my new vlog guys!’ and ‘omg love this new scarf😍’ ??? just seems really insensitive to me

• Heart
Reactions: 43