Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does saffron wear some sort of retainer? Her teeth look strange all the time as if they are covered in a plastic retainer?

Reactions: 5
She definitely is high maintenance as a girlfriend so it’s no wonder no relationship works out for her with the demands and expectations she has with how materialistic she is and how she’s focused on the wrong things.

Everything is always about her even when she was with Tyler in a video she said about how he didn’t want to move in with her cause he liked being at home with his family and then coming to visit her every so often and I remember her saying how “he loves me more than his family and friends though he loves me more!” with her fake laugh right showing how insecure she was and jealous that he could have love for other people in his life and after she made that comment he didn’t react at all he was just focused on eating. I remember thinking wtf when she said that and I commented about it on here at the time cause it just shows how she thinks the world revolves around her and expects others to always adjust their life to suit her always putting her first.

It’s one thing to know your worth and not settle for someone who puts no effort into treating you right but nothing is ever good enough for her that’s her problem she’s been spoiled rotten her whole life and cares only about a guys looks not his personality and when she meets a guy who has any nice qualities she isn’t able to have mature serious conversations cause she lacks a lot of these qualities.

Reactions: 15
“Never known that before” yeah cause you’re an idiot. Overbooking flights is standard procedure
I thought that post reeked of entitlement.
Never happened to her before well things happen and that's just life.
The bit about staff being rude was probably just them trying to come up with a compromise that she didn't like the sound of don't knock people for doing their job saffron.

Reactions: 32
“Never known that before” yeah cause you’re an idiot. Overbooking flights is standard procedure
this might be long but…

Stuff like this is what really gets to me. She’s using her platform to vocalise how she wasn’t happy with the service and that’ll obviously gain traction for BA and they’ll reach out and give her a freebie or an apology. Whereas the average person would have to write to the company and wait days even weeks for a reply. Sometimes you could fill a survey and not even hear back.

Like publicly putting a company on blast when I’m sure other people were also going through the same thing. Whereas you used your platform to bash them because you knew you’d get views and BA wouldn’t like that. If it happens to me.. I have to deal with it behind closed doors and spend time writing an email and waiting to hear back?

I hate how influencers misuse the power they’ve been given. Such tit people, honestly. I’m sure BA won’t lose any money or sleep over her story but it’s just the principle that she knows/ thinks her “influence” means she’s entitled to an apology or compensation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Saffron you’re a horrible, horrible brat. I hope you get no compensation whatsoever, get in the real world you awful whinging brat! Self-entitled dim idiot. I’d like to see her actually having to get off her lazy arse and do a real job in the real world - maybe that way you’d have some empathy. Influencer culture needs to end now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Every friend she has is a "best friend" at some point until she gets bored of them!

Reactions: 19
Lol on George and joe bags podcast they did a like who knows me better quiz with saffron and Ana and the first question was who has the most overall followers and saffron just laughed and said this is easier than I thought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Those teeth are distracting 😆😆😆😆😆 Also in her new vlog she keeps saying Rihanna is headlining the Super Bowl. Eh saff, it’s not a festival, it’s a football match with a halftime show

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The composite bonding is very obvious in her new video. Teeth shouldn’t be the same size!!! There was nothing wrong with her teeth before.

She also forgot to renew her ESTA before flying so they got booked onto a later flight 🙄

But the best part was… her saying they’ll manifest Libby performing at the superbowl one day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Libby's acting is so bad, It's obvious that she knew before Saffron filmed her reaction...

Reactions: 18
Did Saffron really think letting Byron use this song was bleeping appropriate????

This witch is hella dumb

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“My teeth look so white because of my spray tan”… no babe. Your teeth look so white because they are fake xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.