Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone listened to the latest podcast? I’ve never known someone to out speak Saffron before, but this guy did! Poor girl couldn’t get a word in edgeways. Guess know she knows how it feels for people when they hang out with her!!

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230212-233310_TikTok.jpg

Looks like she let a 2 year old do her lip liner. Looks like clown makeup, surely thats got to look hideous in real life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just put the Super Bowl on for the half time show and I’m so bloody bored, there’s no way she’s enjoying this in the slightest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine doing to the Super Bowl and being sat behind her 🤮 she doesn’t understand tennis let alone American football ball

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched her grwm tiktoks and she just reminded me of Imogen and how she talks etc.

Reactions: 2
Read this on my LinkedIn feed, looked at the pic and was sooooo annoyed cos I couldn’t figure out where I recognised him from lol then it hit me
He was too good for Saffron in my opinion she was too full on and he seems to have his head screwed on. He’s chilled out and she’s not 🤣
---

Her style is so outdated. The Von Dutch are so cheap 90s girlband.
I swear you used to buy these from Ingoldmells market in skeggy. You used to get them ponchos too 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well won't saffron have a story to tell scrounged a trip with a brand she's never mentioned to the superbowl to watch a sport she doesn't have any interest in and besides Rihannas baby surprise watched a half time show that went down like a lead balloon with all viewers 🤣

Read this on my LinkedIn feed, looked at the pic and was sooooo annoyed cos I couldn’t figure out where I recognised him from lol then it hit me
Checked suit? WTF is a checked suit?! Does he mean chequered suit?! Trying to sound like some top city firm employee. yeh, sure u sent out lots of emails …yeh right!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She desperately wants an American boyfriend I’m telling you this is one of the big reasons she’s obsessed with America she’s hoping to get male attention while she’s there to find a boyfriend

Reactions: 30
Surprised Saffron went to the superbowl . She needs to be the centre of attention so how did she cope for all those hours?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised Saffron went to the superbowl . She needs to be the centre of attention so how did she cope for all those hours?!
She probably hoped her and the other Born2blush girls could of made an appearance for the halftime show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just watched a bit of their podcast, the latest episode, and saffron couldn't try and embarrass Ana anymore if she tried. She tries to make her look like a bleep all the time. Also some of the shite she spouts about relationships is hilarious. She has told every boyfriend she's ever had that should they propose she will need to have a fresh full set of acrylics, she hates valentine's day saying I want my boyfriend to do lovey dovey stuff all year round not just on valentine's day but also if her boyfriend didn't get her anything on valentine's that's not acceptable either. She sounds like a very high maintenance girlfriend, duck that!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That preview of the podcast on saffron’s story..... ana looks rough. Nothing like her insta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.