Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Tyler acting like he had this high-flying city slicker corporate job? He didn’t even have a degree? He worked for daddy. Plus when he was with Saffron he was always round hers doing nothing all day - definitely didn’t have a regular 9-5.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Read this on my LinkedIn feed, looked at the pic and was sooooo annoyed cos I couldn’t figure out where I recognised him from lol then it hit me
This is the absolute stereotypical linkedin post. A load of lies and bragging. Corporate from 18? 😭😭😭
---

Why is Tyler acting like he had this high-flying city slicker corporate job? He didn’t even have a degree? He worked for daddy. Plus when he was with Saffron he was always round hers doing nothing all day - definitely didn’t have a regular 9-5.
He didn’t have a job at all. His dad gave him his allowance and that was it. Notice how he doesn’t even have this “job” or the company on his LinkedIn profile?

Reactions: 12
Tyler is like Brooklyn beckham in the way they’re rich and can just do things for the sake of it. It doesn’t matter what it is they can be a chef on a Tuesday and a lawyer on a Wednesday and go to the Bahamas on the Friday 😂 don’t need no degree , no experience and they have no clue of what they’re doing but they can just say they’re doing it. Their lives have no schedule and they don’t have to worry about money so when Tyler comes back from travelling his job will still be there cause it’s his dad who hired him. It’s his dad who’s paying for him to travel so all this bs Tyler is talking about is ridiculous cause he’s just living off his dads money. He has all this free time to go on holidays cause he doesn’t have to work hard.

Reactions: 27
Takeaways from her "My PARENTS have moved back in"

1. The fact she knows her parents aka Wendy will judge her before she even entered is sad

2. She's spoken about this cake company "so many times" --- doesn't put them in the video description...I guess because she had to pay

3. Wanted to set up balloons for her mum birthday because her mum always does it for her birthday. But because "everyone we know is busy or on holiday". She didn't... SHE COULD DO IT HERSELF. LAZY GIT

3. Saffron bought 3 massive bags from ASOS saying "I haven't bought stuff for a long time" --- ah to get things gifted

4. Bought boots for Coachella (in April) and hasn't got tickets. Saying "I don't know how I'm getting a ticket...I'll be in the queue with you all"...no you won't Saffron you'll be begging for a PR Trip

Reactions: 31
Takeaways from her "My PARENTS have moved back in"

1. The fact she knows her parents aka Wendy will judge her before she even entered is sad

2. She's spoken about this cake company "so many times" --- doesn't put them in the video description...I guess because she had to pay

3. Wanted to set up balloons for her mum birthday because her mum always does it for her birthday. But because "everyone we know is busy or on holiday". She didn't... SHE COULD DO IT HERSELF. LAZY GIT

3. Saffron bought 3 massive bags from ASOS saying "I haven't bought stuff for a long time" --- ah to get things gifted

4. Bought boots for Coachella (in April) and hasn't got tickets. Saying "I don't know how I'm getting a ticket...I'll be in the queue with you all"...no you won't Saffron you'll be begging for a PR Trip
Haven’t watched it but is the not getting balloons because everyone is away/busy not because it means no one will be visiting so she didn’t bother because of that??

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched it but is the not getting balloons because everyone is away/busy not because it means no one will be visiting so she didn’t bother because of that??
Everyone that could set it up for her was booked up so she couldn't use her little teeny weeny hands to do it herself

Reactions: 9
I actually think she looks quite nice here. Her body doesn’t seem AS edited as her other pics.. however, something just seems off with her feet or the boots. I can’t work it out, but that foot sticking out the bottom seems weirdly long to me?? I’ve also noticed it’s the same in her other pic when she has trainers on.. which makes me think she has edited it in some form. I swear these influencers think we’ll never notice?! Yet they make money from us being gullible and holding the assumption we’ll believe everything they say/do!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I actually think she looks quite nice here. Her body doesn’t seem AS edited as her other pics.. however, something just seems off with her feet or the boots. I can’t work it out, but that foot sticking out the bottom seems weirdly long to me?? I’ve also noticed it’s the same in her other pic when she has trainers on.. which makes me think she has edited it in some form. I swear these influencers think we’ll never notice?! Yet they make money from us being gullible and holding the assumption we’ll believe everything they say/do!
I am no fashionista but do those boots really go with that dress?? It’s not a ‘look’ at all…

Reactions: 45
Y'see that other picture of her 'washboard abs' was 100% edited because in this picture you can see she has a little tummy. She does look nice here but the hands are putting me off 😂

She’s still edited herself smaller in that pic. In real life she’s a lot wider and blocky

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saffron looks like someone you’d see on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. She is tacky central and looks as though she is a desperate 45 year old housewife looking for a toy boy but no one is interested because she’s literally a tacky version of Darren.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks awful lol

saffron cannot dress for the life of her wtf is with the boots w the dress then the out for she wore to the fenty event last night is not the one

I am no fashionista but do those boots really go with that dress?? It’s not a ‘look’ at all…
My friend legit has that dress and wore some simple gold sandals with it as we are at a wedding rehearsal abroad.

No idea why Saffy B is wearing it with boots looool She dresses like an American because the average American can't dress for tit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.