Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think the reason she sees no progression in her callisthenics is because of her coach. I feel like she does the same move over and over again for months which is fine but they’re never moves she’ll be able to do without doing the basics. She’d be better off trying to build her core strength and working on things like handstands, press ups and pull ups surely

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to think the reason she sees no progression in her callisthenics is because of her coach. I feel like she does the same move over and over again for months which is fine but they’re never moves she’ll be able to do without doing the basics. She’d be better off trying to build her core strength and working on things like handstands, press ups and pull ups surely
It’s like when driving instructors are trying to get more money out of you so don’t teach any manoeuvres or only take you out on small roads 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As someone that actually likes feet normally I feel qualified to comment here. Her feet are not good! Why is her big toe nail so long?? :sick:
She’s said a few times that she’s self conscious of her toes so she gets toenail extensions 🙄 which just make them look as if they’re overgrown so don’t know why she bothers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s said a few times that she’s self conscious of her toes so she gets toenail extensions 🙄 which just make them look as if they’re overgrown so don’t know why she bothers
Toe nail extensions? :ROFLMAO: I'm sure her actual toes are just fine so as you say why does she bother with silly things like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t be the only one who thinks saffron is starting to look too fake and awful now. She looked way better when she was younger

Reactions: 4
I mean she could probably get a part on Hollyoaks. Remember the footage of the Pritchard brothers? They were f*cking awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why is it only her top teeth that are done 🤣 they look so big for her mouth. she should have got a matching set with dazza b x

Reactions: 8
So they spoke about love languages in this weeks podcast episode. Correct me if I’m wrong but I didn’t think you needed to be dating a person with the same love language as yourself?

I thought the purpose of love languages was for a person to know what their other half likes romantically and to try delivering that for them in the relationship. I didn’t think this meant a person needs to change which is what the girls had said, that this would be changing a person if their love language wasn’t the same.

For example my partners love language is ‘words of affirmation’ whereas mine is ‘physical touch’. I’m not changing myself to send him a few messages or tell him how great he’s doing everyone once in a while. That’s what you do when you love someone.

If they are looking for someone with the same love language as them along with all the ‘icks’ that they have then they are going to be forever single.

Again, I feel they are very inexperienced to be doing a podcast like this and they have a young audience who will be hanging onto their every word as if this is how it’s supposed to me.

Thats my weekly rant on the podcast this week

Reactions: 23
Sorry today ep is DIRE

Why put a 17 year old tiktoker on here? I don't know, there's a lot of safeguarding I would put in place before having that happen

So they spoke about love languages in this weeks podcast episode. Correct me if I’m wrong but I didn’t think you needed to be dating a person with the same love language as yourself?

I thought the purpose of love languages was for a person to know what their other half likes romantically and to try delivering that for them in the relationship. I didn’t think this meant a person needs to change which is what the girls had said, that this would be changing a person if their love language wasn’t the same.

For example my partners love language is ‘words of affirmation’ whereas mine is ‘physical touch’. I’m not changing myself to send him a few messages or tell him how great he’s doing everyone once in a while. That’s what you do when you love someone.

If they are looking for someone with the same love language as them along with all the ‘icks’ that they have then they are going to be forever single.

Again, I feel they are very inexperienced to be doing a podcast like this and they have a young audience who will be hanging onto their every word as if this is how it’s supposed to me.

Thats my weekly rant on the podcast this week
Very inexperienced.

Love languages is exactly what you just explained.
Also it's not just 1. It's the order. Like my first is words of affirmation, my last is physical touch because of past situations. But that may change 1 day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saffron AGAIN mentioning her foot fetish rating, but she haaateeessss it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Saffron AGAIN mentioning her foot fetish rating, but she haaateeessss it

View attachment 1889466
“not that i upload pictures of my feet..” yet her feet are very often on her stories??? if you were that freaked out by the fact that your feet are popular on a foot fetish site then you’d make sure you never post you feet again! but since saffron first mentioned this she’s posted them soooo many more times, she clearly loves the attention but has to act like it’s weird so it comes across like she’s just THAT popular that it can’t be helped 🤣🤣🤣 bizzare behaviour

Reactions: 44
I wish she wouldn't make out that foot fetish is some sort of weird disgusting thing. It's pretty harmless as things go let's be honest and actually it is the most common fetish in the world. Not saying I have a full blown foot fetish but I do kinda like feet and it actually feels a little hurtful to be made out to be some sort of weirdo when it's a perfectly normal thing and why should it be any different from saying you like people's eyes or people with nice teeth etc neither of which would get you called a weirdo?

Also, as said above if she doesn't like photos of her feet to be out there then stop posting them! It's not like these websites are hacking her private photos or stalking her to take pictures of her feet they're all from uploads she makes to her public insta etc. It's obvious she does it for views as feet pics probably do get her more attention and likes etc.

Reactions: 10
Why does she always harp on about it.
Is she actually number one though or she just making it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That girl on their podcast was giving me the ick… she sounded like them… “I moved out at 16 so I’m very mature for my age and there’s nothing wrong with me being 16 dating a 21 year old” 🤢🤢🤢🤢 every time she opened her mouth it just reminded me of how young she was “never had another boyfriend, never been on a date apart from this guy” why saffron and Ana were saying the age gap was okay was BEYOND me, (yes if she’s 20 it’s completely different but she’s not she’s 17!!!!)
They have no right to be doing a podcast like that if these are the types of guests they are getting on

Reactions: 30
Why does she always harp on about it.
Is she actually number one though or she just making it up?
If she's talking about Wikifeet then I don't think there is a ranking system for the overall top rated. People just get rated individually on their particular profile page.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.