Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always harp on about it.
Is she actually number one though or she just making it up?
She secretly loves it, I don’t actually think she’s number one anywhere though

Omg her face is so facetuned
98CE6F4A-9A09-4A48-B576-397E00755320.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Omg her face is so facetuned View attachment 1890646
she was so dumb to edit her face THIS much and then leave ana’s completely untouched!? don’t get me wrong ofc i think she should’ve just left it all unfiltered altogether, but the fact that she edited herself so much and didn’t touch ana’s face it made it 10x more obvious that she’s done something to hers 🤣 so thick

Reactions: 28
Why does she always harp on about it.
Is she actually number one though or she just making it up?
So the only feet dedicated website is WikiFeet
And this Lebanese actress is no1

SO SAFFRON SHUT UP. YOU'RE NOT EVEN TOP 50

Daniella-Rahme-Feet-5392406.jpg
Daniella-Rahme-Feet-4577002.jpg
l2qgpmubmq031.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you watch the podcast have any of you noticed they have clips where they film saffron for so long, even tho someone else is talking, so we’re just awkwardly watching her pout and pose whilst pretending to listen to someone else. And they never film ana for anywhere near as long..

Reactions: 5
If you watch the podcast have any of you noticed they have clips where they film saffron for so long, even tho someone else is talking, so we’re just awkwardly watching her pout and pose whilst pretending to listen to someone else. And they never film ana for anywhere near as long..
I thought only I clocked it. 34 seconds of Saffron staring and fidgeting.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why Anastasia hasn’t paid to get her teeth fixed? Not that there’s anything wrong with having teeth like that, but I just think for someone who is in the public eye, who clearly cares a lot about the way she looks with the amount of money she spends on make up, clothes, etc, you would think that she would get them done

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why Anastasia hasn’t paid to get her teeth fixed? Not that there’s anything wrong with having teeth like that, but I just think for someone who is in the public eye, who clearly cares a lot about the way she looks with the amount of money she spends on make up, clothes, etc, you would think that she would get them done
Cos she’s a lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Twice now she has been offered them for free and she hasn't followed through either time. She is LAZY

Reactions: 9
She must pray for the day apple release an iPhone pro max max….. large enough to hide her whole frigging face/body in a mirror selfie until she can edit the tit out of said image.
Saffron now looks nothing like Saffron.

At all.

Omg her face is so facetuned View attachment 1890646
best friend goals 😂😂😂 editing yourself to the max and leaving your bestie unfiltered.
GOALZZZZZZ GALZZZZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean she could probably get a part on Hollyoaks. Remember the footage of the Pritchard brothers? They were f*cking awful 😂
Presenting ‘how’s Trish?’ The sequel:

Her character will be a new PT/fitness extroadinaire as she starts training regular characters and begins an affair with one of their boyfriends. When she’s not in the gym her wardrobe will dress her in a metallic t shirt (her fav band obvs) along with her hair curly and clipped to one side (not like other girls!).

Her character arc will develop over a deep secret being revealed when disaster strikes following a client being delayed to a session following someone jumping in front of a train they were on which meant she misses her evening roast dinner (really sad and all). For a quick fix she suggests surgery to her clients, but tells them not to tell anyone they’re having it, it’s all natural after all. She leaves in the back of a taxi with dreams of becoming a real actress, never to be seen again…

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how annoyed she is that her brother is getting more attention than her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.