Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Saffron a Gymshark athlete? She has no qualifications to be talking about strength training

Reactions: 13
Why is Saffron a Gymshark athlete? She has no qualifications to be talking about strength training
She only goes to the gym as a fake show to keep up her sponsor flowing. Why filter all your photos if you supposedly work out. Pointless

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but the form ??? How are gymshark happy for her to be promoting their products like this ?

how has she been going to the gym for years but made no progress ??
This is really really bad. Where’s her trainer?! She should be embarrassed posting this.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but the form ??? How are gymshark happy for her to be promoting their products like this ?

Is her leg meant to be up there!?
And she's going to end up getting hurt if someone doesn't step in and help 😕

Let's be honest she's only bothered about promoting the gym set nothing else well if you can't or won't do it safely then don't bother saffron.

Reactions: 3
Really late on this one but tell me you've never smoked a cigarette without telling me. You're not meant to eat it babe x
Screenshot_20230121-132242_Instagram.jpg

Disclaimer: smoking is not cool. Smoking is bad for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
F2879EF3-7BDB-4369-A975-A5B8F2B75D9D.png

Wearing Balenciaga after she would said in a vlog she would ‘obviously’ not wear the brand 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Also to add. Did anyone else feel the shade towards Ana? She mentions ‘getting a session in whilst ana’s still sleeping’ as if to say the girl is lazy lol she could have just said ‘getting an early session in’ or something…but again it’s almost like she wants to sound ‘better’ as she managed to get up for the gym unlike her bestie

Reactions: 33
Also to add. Did anyone else feel the shade towards Ana? She mentions ‘getting a session in whilst ana’s still sleeping’ as if to say the girl is lazy lol she could have just said ‘getting an early session in’ or something…but again it’s almost like she wants to sound ‘better’ as she managed to get up for the gym unlike her bestie
Mean girl life

Reactions: 23
Saffrons with her bestie ana but wishes she was elsewhereView attachment 1899258
I watched that girls vlog from Saffrons party. Oh wow she is drier than a slice of bread. There was nothing to it but her just eye bleeping herself constantly in the camera.
God help these girls 🙏 I mean at at least Saffron and Ana have money for when their 'career' ends but the rest of them won't!

Reactions: 8
Why do all these “influencers” never read a proper book? Why are they all about that manifesting bullshit or how to make money. Just go to Waterstones and pick up a real book for goodness sake. It would improved their educational level at least, not make their already inflated egos bigger

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Why do all these “influencers” never read a proper book? Why are they all about that manifesting bullshit or how to make money. Just go to Waterstones and pick up a real book for goodness sake. It would improved their educational level at least, not make their already inflated egos bigger
Saffron: what's a Waterstones?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't forget Colleen Hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.