Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a former drama student/regular theatre goer I don’t think she’d stand a chance. I don’t think she could do musicals as she has no dance/singing experience. She would never have the motivation to do an 8 show week. In terms of plays they only really ‘stunt cast’ professional actors so there’d be no place for her there. Hollyoaks at most.

Reactions: 10
Can’t get over just how rude Saffron is to Ana in the podcast. She’s such a horrible friend!!

Reactions: 14
As a former drama student/regular theatre goer I don’t think she’d stand a chance. I don’t think she could do musicals as she has no dance/singing experience. She would never have the motivation to do an 8 show week. In terms of plays they only really ‘stunt cast’ professional actors so there’d be no place for her there. Hollyoaks at most.
not a saffron fan at all but credit where credits due she did do strictly which obviously required pretty decent dance skills plus commitment and motivation for many weeks of training and performing. Plus she also used to sing in a girl group before YouTube. I know she was far from great but given her popularity from YouTube she probs could land a role like joe Sugg.

Reactions: 5
Can’t get over just how rude Saffron is to Ana in the podcast. She’s such a horrible friend!!
I wouldn’t even consider them friends they’re just two people who use eachother to make money. Like you said Saffron is so rude to Ana and very patronising towards her and the fact Ana just takes it she doesn’t speak up for herself is sad cause she should have some respect for herself and put Saffron in her place for once but I guess Ana knows the money that is made from the fake friendship between her and Saffron so that’s why she won’t want to lose that. I personally wouldn’t care money was being made cause no way I’d let Saffron talk to me like that or try embarrass me.

Reactions: 19
Saffron Barker an actress, ugh, another fuckwit to avoid and hopefully wont be on any decent streaming service anytime soon. I wouldn't pay to see this orange faced, shitwigged, fish lipped bellend even at a pantomime in Slough. Her nasal common voice would would make my ears and eyes bleed. The only thing I hope she lands is an Android commercial on some crappy shopping channel, so that her fake tits explode when she finds that all her texts turn green because it isn't apple/iMessage.

Reactions: 8
If I remember correctly

she had a part in a play where the character had a cadbury's flake up her fanny as part of a cringe oral sex scene.

As it happens there is some bootleg footage from the play on her thread from a poster
The poster being me. Jim Chapman was smiling ear to ear that day. But the whole thing was cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Saffron Barker an actress, ugh, another fuckwit to avoid and hopefully wont be on any decent streaming service anytime soon. I wouldn't pay to see this orange faced, shitwigged, fish lipped bellend even at a pantomime in Slough. Her nasal common voice would would make my ears and eyes bleed. The only thing I hope she lands is an Android commercial on some crappy shopping channel, so that her fake tits explode when she finds that all her texts turn green because it isn't apple/iMessage.
I can see her doing better in pantomimes than acting in movies or soaps

Reactions: 2
The tiktok she put on her insta stories miming told the raye song with Libby. Soo cringe, why is she grinning and constantly shaking her head..

Reactions: 7
The tiktok she put on her insta stories miming told the raye song with Libby. Soo cringe, why is she grinning and constantly shaking her head..
it’s the hand movements, eyes pop out and the :O face. That’s why I said she’s better off being in a pantomime 🤣

Reactions: 3
Sleep paralysis demon 👻

C5386F8B-1E2F-4123-A6E9-898ED4DD6F0C.jpeg

P.S. you’ve got nothing on Sandy, Darren, or Sharon from Eastenders.

• Wow
not a saffron fan at all but credit where credits due she did do strictly which obviously required pretty decent dance skills plus commitment and motivation for many weeks of training and performing. Plus she also used to sing in a girl group before YouTube. I know she was far from great but given her popularity from YouTube she probs could land a role like joe Sugg.
I don't think so now. Joe was smart and got his Waitress role after Strictly. He didn't let seasons pass like Saffron has. She's irrelevant now.

Reactions: 7
I don't think so now. Joe was smart and got his Waitress role after Strictly. He didn't let seasons pass like Saffron has. She's irrelevant now.
While she does have a decent singing voice I don't think the overall talent is there. As an actor you have to let go of all vanity and I think airbrushing Saffron wouldn't be able to cope.

I think also what added to the fact she hasn't done much tv and been in the public eye since strictly is because after she done the strictly tour the pandemic started. I think she said herself in one of her videos or in an interview I can't remember which, that she wanted to get into radio presenting and that she had been in meetings with a radio station after strictly ended then once the pandemic hit all of that stopped. Now time as passed too much now for her to really make a name for herself on tv I think.

Reactions: 4
Not to mention her diction.
To be an actor (especially if we’re talking about theatre) you are expected to have an extremely good knowledge of the English language and proper diction

all qualities which we all know she doesn’t have

• Haha
her outfit for the boxing event last night was AWFUL, the weird little pleather shorts, a blazer, crocodile boots and the bow in her hair?! 🥴 money really can’t buy you taste lol

Reactions: 11
She’s 10000% had her teeth done, her front four are a completely different shape and colour to the rest of her teeth
Not watched any of her videos in a while. But it’s all I can notice it’s so obvious. They’re not her normal shape, and so much whiter than the bottom ones. Looks weird imo

Another thing she will lie about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.