Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to hear Saffron say Stanislavsky 🤣

I guess she's serious about acting. Is she the next Tanya Burr and the chocolate flake. (Please don't make me explain that)
Screenshot_20230113_130423_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How clickbaity is he new video. Worst month of her life except she had a nye party 2 days later

Reactions: 22
Her new vid is just woe is me woe is me…is she forgetting we can see the selfies and party pics she was posting throughout ‘the worst time of her life’ that she ‘can’t even explain’ idiot. And how ironic, saying you feel like your heart is going to stop when you get a call saying someone has had a heart attack. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh good god she wants to be an actress........Tanya Burr 2.0 incoming!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not the Tanya Burr-ification of Saffron, saying she's working on her acting and accents, I would kill to see her audition reels. Seriously though, the only acting I've ever seen her do is act like she's never had any work done

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This new acting ambition is cringe. Especially given how seriously she’s taking it. It’s never going to go anywhere. The most she’ll get is stunt casted in some crappy web series (and I can already hearrr the cringe-inducing wooden delivery she’ll have) or in some basic soap.

If you want to be a *real* actor you need to be able to do accents. We all know she can’t. Plus you definitely need a basic level of intelligence and charisma and she just has none.

Reactions: 18
Saffron: I am going away on one of the most exciting trips of my life. Mid February..... I'm going to Arizona

SHES GETTING TAKING TO THE SUPER BOWL.
Screenshot_20230114_014308_Google.jpg

Reactions: 2
I'm gonna need an explanation on Tanya burr and the chocolate flake 😂 what happened
If I remember correctly

she had a part in a play where the character had a cadbury's flake up her fanny as part of a cringe oral sex scene.

As it happens there is some bootleg footage from the play on her thread from a poster

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ana is a bit cheeky uno. she’s never had a man because she gives them the ick
I agree! If you are choosing to be single, you’re not talking to anyone seriously and you’re not going on dates then there’s nothing wrong with you at all you’ve just made the choice that’s best for you in your life which is to be single or if you talk to people here and there and go on dates every so often looking for something serious but nothing works out that’s normal it can be hard to find someone or find time to and most people wait for things to happen naturally they don’t obsessively try to find a man but in Anas case she is desperate for a boyfriend no matter how much she tries to pretend she is and her life is so boring her whole life revolves around going on dates constantly and constantly chatting to guys seeking attention from them and for years she’s been doing this but even more so since living in Manchester and the fact not one guy has wanted to commit to her there’s no way every single one of those guys is a bad guy or not good enough or has all these icks etc cause like you said I think Ana gives them the ick.

I know she’s young and to be honest no matter what someone’s age is if they want to talk to and date a million guys or just one guy that’s their choice of course but with the amount of guys she claims she’s spoke to and gone on dates with and not one of them has worked out I think she should be taking a look at herself and realise she’s not as great as she thinks she is and I’m sure some of these guys would have a list of icks about her one of them being how different she looks unedited in real life. The same can be said for Saffron they both think they’re all that and they are so judgmental they only want guys who are rich and are the beauty standard and they will make fun of a guy for not having a lot of money or for not being instagram perfect looking. I find them both very bitchy on that podcast I don’t think doing the podcast makes them look good it just makes them look desperate for male attention and desperate for a boyfriend.

I don’t think Ana is a mean person deep down I think she’s a lot nicer than most of these surrounds herself with but I think she’s a follow the crowd person so if other people are being mean and bitchy she will either stay quiet not saying anything but laugh along or she will join in with judgmental comments of her own. I’m sure Saffron and Ana have come across guys with tit personalities and only using them for one thing cause people like that exist in this world unfortunately not everyone is nice so of course on the podcast they are going to speak about bad experiences too but I really think the two of them need to be humbled big time!

Reactions: 3
Saffron: I am going away on one of the most exciting trips of my life. Mid February..... I'm going to Arizona

SHES GETTING TAKING TO THE SUPER BOWL.
View attachment 1881166
Wtf does she even watch American football??? Or understand the game AT ALL? Why do the NFL keep choosing random influencers who have no idea what’s going on to go to their games 😭 it drives me MAD especially with how high ticket prices are. All she’ll talk about is the half time show

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.