Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a genuine question. What do Jed, Casey, his wife and Wendy actually do for a living?
I believe Wendy is employed by Saffron

Casey and Nicole do YouTube

Jed probably still gets pocket money as he hardly ever uploads anything šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Im not a fan of saffron but she comes across better than ana on the podcast, ana just tries to keep up with conversations she has no place or need to be in

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m pretty sure Casey is also a trained window fitter ( Darrenā€™s business) so if all goes tits up he can do that again I guess

Im not a fan of saffron but she comes across better than ana on the podcast, ana just tries to keep up with conversations she has no place or need to be in

They both come across awful. Giggling in the corner like two inexperienced schoolgirls.

Reactions: 23
They both come across awful. Giggling in the corner like two inexperienced schoolgirls.
I agree but ana comes across as completely out of place not even being able to contribute effectively to any conversation due to complete lack of experience, I donā€™t know why sheā€™s shocked nobody wants to be with her

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m pretty sure Casey is also a trained window fitter ( Darrenā€™s business) so if all goes tits up he can do that again I guess
i donā€™t think he can as he recently had a heart attack and canā€™t really lift heavy things - as for the future iā€™m not too sure

need your thoughts on this. so casey had a heart attack on the 29th december, super super scary at his young age! and then saffron has a new year's eve party a few days later and does tiktoks and what not...i just don't think i would be in the head space to party and celebrate if my brother had just had a heart attack in his mid twenties and was stuck in hospital?

Reactions: 3
need your thoughts on this. so casey had a heart attack on the 29th december, super super scary at his young age! and then saffron has a new year's eve party a few days later and does tiktoks and what not...i just don't think i would be in the head space to party and celebrate if my brother had just had a heart attack in his mid twenties and was stuck in hospital?
I mean personally I wouldnt be out partying if my older brother had this experience, but I am extremely close to my family which she apparently is lol.
I get people saying "but what is she going to do to help" which isn't the point, its just a taking a step back and realising the severity of the situation.

Reactions: 9
I agree, something bad happened in my family on NYE and as a result, I didn't feel like celebrating the new year. Maybe she just wanted to distract herself, but there was still no need for all the tiktoks and social media posts. Even Wendy was still posting.
I get that they're a 'social media family' but I would be a bit annoyed if I was Casey and my family were just carrying on as normal.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t see anything wrong with it? They knew he was ok? I literally went on holiday 4 days after my dad died everyone deals with things differently.

Reactions: 13
Ana and Saf: I could never date anyone with an Android

Saffron: it says a lot about your personality

It's giving bottom set year 9 energy

Reactions: 10
I want to see all the guys Ana and Saffron have spoke to and been on dates with and get the guys point of view and their opinions cause surely these guys are thinking these girls in real look nothing like their pictures and lack personality. They go on about all these icks they have about guys, literally making fun of guys sometimes itā€™s a bit too much and being bitchy that it would actually be funny to see these guys come on the podcast and humble Ana and Saffron. Yeah I know having a laugh with your friends about something and gossiping is normal cause thereā€™s some guys out there who are weird or youā€™ve had an awful talking stage or date with I get that but these two act like theyā€™re better than everyone and someone needs to let them know theyā€™re nothing special.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ana and Saffsnake are simply two uneducated individuals who got lucky jumping on the YouTube bandwagon at the right time (2016 in personal opinion). They struck the iron while it was hot and made a fortune from young and impressionable 12 year olds viewing their content.

They need to get a grip of reality; both boring icks themselves who lack enthusiasm and charisma.
Saffronā€™s poor English skills and lack of intelligence is a major ick (alongside looking exactly like Darren) and well, as for Ana, the gnashers and boring personality. Case closed.

Reactions: 22
Ana and Saf: I could never date anyone with an Android

Saffron: it says a lot about your personality

It's giving bottom set year 9 energy
View attachment 1878136
How can Ana of all people be so picky over who she wants as a boyfriend. She is literally why she has never had one. Like grow up, they act like 15 year old girls

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.